The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

SELLING!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Re: SELLING!

Post by Dakotamccurley7 »

How much for 2 or 3 hackneys?
~Dakota McCurley~
horzez
Visit My Farm

Post by horzez »

10k each? I don't know because I don't have a lot of money right now. I'm not sure I want to sell the fourth one though, she's my favorite :)
Jinksy
Visit My Farm

Post by Jinksy »

horzez wrote:
Jinksy wrote:[ quote= "horzez"] Hello! I would be interested in your Canadian Horse, I am a newbie and just getting started :) Did you have a link to the horse? I'm not super cashed up but keen to see what I would need.
hello, sorry didn't see this til now. Yes, he is still available if you're still interested. Since you are a new player I can give him to you for a reasonable price. https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2339938[/quote]
For some reason I didn't get a notification! If he is still available I would LOVE him. What are you thinking re price? Super excited!
Jinksy
Visit My Farm

Post by Jinksy »

horzez wrote:
Jinksy wrote:[ quote= "horzez"] Hello! I would be interested in your Canadian Horse, I am a newbie and just getting started :) Did you have a link to the horse? I'm not super cashed up but keen to see what I would need.
hello, sorry didn't see this til now. Yes, he is still available if you're still interested. Since you are a new player I can give him to you for a reasonable price. https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2339938[/quote]

[ quote= "horzez"] I'm not sure if this or my last response got through (I'm a rookie and think I replied to myself haha) to you! keen to add him to my crew, what price are you thinking?
Cheers. [/quote]
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:51 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:51 am