The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking to buy WBs

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Jinksy
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking to buy WBs

Post by Jinksy »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
Jinksy wrote: No worries! I am just starting out so I don't have that cash yet, but I will come back if I get some more in the bank and if you still have her... I love her!
ok perfect. I can also take a trade if you want her that much! :D :D
I'm not sure you would be interested in any of my guys! But I also have this one? https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2355266
I am training a few of them up, including GV. Let me know if you take pity on me and if pony takes your fancy :)
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Post by Dakotamccurley7 »

Jinksy wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote: ok perfect. I can also take a trade if you want her that much! :D :D
I'm not sure you would be interested in any of my guys! But I also have this one? https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2355266
I am training a few of them up, including GV. Let me know if you take pity on me and if pony takes your fancy :)
do you mind if i look at your horses and see if there is any i like? I like that horse too but i’m not super big in minxes
~Dakota McCurley~
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
Jinksy wrote: I'm not sure you would be interested in any of my guys! But I also have this one? https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2355266
do you mind if i look at your horses and see if there is any i like? I like that horse too but i’m not super big in minxes
do you mind trading that TB stallion for her?
~Dakota McCurley~
Jinksy
Visit My Farm

Post by Jinksy »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote: do you mind if i look at your horses and see if there is any i like? I like that horse too but i’m not super big in minxes
do you mind trading that TB stallion for her?
Which one was that? I think I only have a TB colt? Send a link?
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Jinksy wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote: do you mind trading that TB stallion for her?
Which one was that? I think I only have a TB colt? Send a link?
ok i will
~Dakota McCurley~
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
Jinksy wrote: Which one was that? I think I only have a TB colt? Send a link?
ok i will
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2366686
~Dakota McCurley~
Jinksy
Visit My Farm

Post by Jinksy »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote: ok i will
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2366686
Yeah, no worries. Would you mind if I took one stud session out of him down the line? I have a filly I wanted to breed with him when she matures. If that's ok, the swap sounds great :)
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Jinksy wrote:
Yeah, no worries. Would you mind if I took one stud session out of him down the line? I have a filly I wanted to breed with him when she matures. If that's ok, the swap sounds great :)
yes i will put him for stud so you can look him up whenever you like. The mare is up for offers
~Dakota McCurley~
Jinksy
Visit My Farm

Post by Jinksy »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
Jinksy wrote: Yeah, no worries. Would you mind if I took one stud session out of him down the line? I have a filly I wanted to breed with him when she matures. If that's ok, the swap sounds great :)
yes i will put him for stud so you can look him up whenever you like. The mare is up for offers
awesome :) would it be OK to arrange a complimentary stud?
So logistically, I just put a $1 offer down on the filly, you put one down on the colt and then we accept? Apologies, I've never done a swap before - how exciting!
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Jinksy wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote: yes i will put him for stud so you can look him up whenever you like. The mare is up for offers
awesome :) would it be OK to arrange a complimentary stud?
So logistically, I just put a $1 offer down on the filly, you put one down on the colt and then we accept? Apologies, I've never done a swap before - how exciting!
yes. each person just offers 1$ and yes you can choose any stud from my farm and you can breed to them for cheap :D :D
~Dakota McCurley~
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:09 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:09 pm