The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Blue Moon Acres Sanctuary farm sale/auction| Fully trained|Rare and common, (new trained Jaf and Anglo-Arab added)

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
ST0RM
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Blue Moon Acres Sanctuary farm sale/auction| Fully trained|Rare and common, (new trained Jaf and Anglo-Arab added)

Post by ST0RM »

Blue Moon Acres Sanctuary farm sale/auction
I will be selling most of my horses here because I have a limited amount of private sales due to my account status. I will be selling a bit of everything so if you see anything on my farm that you like please ping me. You need to bid at least 1k more than the previous bidder. Each auction will last 1 week or until someone has bid on the buyout price. If you want the horse badly you can bid directly onto the buyout price. I will only auction out a maximum of 5 horses at a time unless another is requested. There is no form but your bid must include the following information: your username, the horse you are bidding on, the highest bid you are willing to make on that horse (that can change) and when you can take the horse (you might need time to do another course but I will only hold the horse for 1 week then it will be given to the next highest bidder or you will need to buy it for the buyout price).
The Horses

FILLANY

An untrained but beautiful filly. She has a green Stamina and Tempo and a gold Agility and Intelligence. She is an Arab x Baladi and was a fail (she isn't) at getting a dapple. She is bombproof but that might change.
Starting price: 5,000
Buyout: 10,000

CLEO

A super tall (20.1hh so no joke) Thoroughbred x Dutch Warmblood mare, she is the daughter of one of my all-time favourite stallions and her grand-dam (is that a thing) was a pure Dutch Warmblood. She has a nice uphill build and a gold in Intelligence.
Buyout: 10,000

POOH BEAR

An 11yr almost fully trained Jaf (there are 113 in the game). He has two green in Speed and in Tempo. I loooove his colouring but you might find it plain. His HGP is 42k+
Stating price: 50,000k (since he is a rare-ish breed and fully trained he will not go for the starting price)
Buyout: 700k

BLUE BLOOD

A handsome 7yr blue roan Anglo-Arab with a gold in Tempo, Agility and Intelligence and a green in tempo.
Starting price: 200k
Buyout: 800k
Last edited by ST0RM on Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:21 pm, edited 14 times in total.
h0rsey
Location: Anywhere the wind blows (doesn't really matter to meeeeee)
Visit My Farm

Re: Blue Moon Acres Sanctuary farm sale/auction

Post by h0rsey »

bid 40k on the andalusian
ST0RM
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ST0RM »

Ping me with this
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Post by Dakotamccurley7 »

ST0RM wrote:
I will be selling most of my horses here because I have a limited amount of private sales because of my account status. I will be selling a bit of everything so if you see anything on my farm that you like please ping me. You need to bid 1k more than the previous bid. Each auction will last 1 week or until someone has bid on the buyout price. If you want the horse badly you can bid directly onto the buyout price. I will only auction 3 horses at a time unless another is requested. There is no form but your bid must include the following information: your username, the horse auction ID, the highest bid you are willing to make on that horse (that can change) and when you can take the horse (you might need time to do another course but I will only hold the horse for 1 week then it will be given to the next highest bidder or you will need to buy it for the buyout price).
The Horses
GLORY

A beautiful partly trained Jaf. She has 1 red and 2 golds. I might keep her for a bit longer so the price will be negotiable. She is 3 yr old and is currently Spirited.
Horse ID #1
Starting price: 50,00
Buyout: 500,000

FLORA

A beautiful Lipizzaner. She might be a bit on the heavy side but could be good if you are getting consistently light ones. Current temperament is bombproof. She is 11 and 18.1hh
Horse ID #2
Buyout: 50,000

SUN BURST

A handsome Andalusian. He has 2 golds and the trademark (I think) dappled pattern. His current temperament is High Strung and he stands at 19.3hh. He is now 8 yr old.
Horse ID #3
Current bid: 40,000 by h0rsey
Starting price: 10,000
Buyout: 100,000
hi! i will buyout flora. I have asked on her before and i did it think i need her but now i think i do need her! :lol: :lol: :lol:
~Dakota McCurley~
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

ST0RM wrote:Ping me with this
i will also bid 55k on the first horse
~Dakota McCurley~
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
ST0RM wrote:
hi
hi! i will buyout flora. I have asked on her before and i did it think i need her but now i think i do need her! :lol: :lol: :lol:
~Dakota McCurley~
ST0RM
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ST0RM »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
She is up (soon)
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm