The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Choose the parents of your next champion!! (Updated)

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Re: Choose the parents of your next champion!!

Post by Dakotamccurley7 »

Paige100 wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote: ok. if not i can find a stud from your farm. i just think the mares color will look good with his color. if i’m breaking the rules let me know
There really aren't any rules, if you cant find a stud that you would like on my farm you can use that stud if you want to, but I will have to breed it so I can train it fully, so you can buy it from me for a good price, including the money for the training.
ok. i will use my stud so i have a purebred tb i will put him up for stud. thank you
~Dakota McCurley~
Paige100
Visit My Farm

Post by Paige100 »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
Paige100 wrote: There really aren't any rules, if you cant find a stud that you would like on my farm you can use that stud if you want to, but I will have to breed it so I can train it fully, so you can buy it from me for a good price, including the money for the training.
ok. i will use my stud so i have a purebred tb i will put him up for stud. thank you
Which mare would you like from my farm?
Bella??
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Paige100 wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote: ok. i will use my stud so i have a purebred tb i will put him up for stud. thank you
Which mare would you like from my farm?
Bella??
yes ma’am. my stallion is on the stud market too
~Dakota McCurley~
Paige100
Visit My Farm

Post by Paige100 »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
Paige100 wrote: Which mare would you like from my farm?
Bella??
yes ma’am. my stallion is on the stud market too
Which one so I can find it?
Paige100
Visit My Farm

Post by Paige100 »

Paige100 wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote: yes ma’am. my stallion is on the stud market too
Which one so I can find it?
So Bella will be the mother and which horse will be the father?
I would choose either Dustie or Ash from my farm, they are both pretty, and gold on almost everything, and green on the rest. The foal would be beautiful, or it could be a horse from your farm?
Paige100
Visit My Farm

Post by Paige100 »

Anyone else.
I can probably only do one at a time but be quick before the horses I have, age.
Paige100
Visit My Farm

Post by Paige100 »

Paige100 wrote:
Paige100 wrote: Which one so I can find it?
So Bella will be the mother and which horse will be the father?
I would choose either Dustie or Ash from my farm, they are both pretty, and gold on almost everything, and green on the rest. The foal would be beautiful, or it could be a horse from your farm?
I have looked on the stud market and your horse is not on there, can you please check if you put him up for stud. Which horse is it again? I need this information quickly, so I can breed the horses as quickly as possible so I can train it to sell to you. so what is the studs name? Put the stud up for a cheap price and tell me how much you put it up for. Please put it for something very low as I need to afford it so I can actually breed the horses.
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Paige100 wrote:
Paige100 wrote: So Bella will be the mother and which horse will be the father?
I have looked on the stud market and your horse is not on there, can you please check if you put him up for stud. Which horse is it again? I need this information quickly, so I can breed the horses as quickly as possible so I can train it to sell to you. so what is the studs name? Put the stud up for a cheap price and tell me how much you put it up for. Please put it for something very low as I need to afford it so I can actually breed the horses.
ok now he’s up for $1
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2223569
~Dakota McCurley~
Paige100
Visit My Farm

Post by Paige100 »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
Paige100 wrote: I have looked on the stud market and your horse is not on there, can you please check if you put him up for stud. Which horse is it again? I need this information quickly, so I can breed the horses as quickly as possible so I can train it to sell to you. so what is the studs name? Put the stud up for a cheap price and tell me how much you put it up for. Please put it for something very low as I need to afford it so I can actually breed the horses.
ok now he’s up for $1
Ok thanks
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Paige100 wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote: ok now he’s up for $1
Ok thanks
yep. sorry for all the miscommunication in this. thank you for staying and helping and doing all this! it means a lot because i can’t train my own horses i’m not good at training lol
~Dakota McCurley~
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:00 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:00 am