The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ping

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm

Re: ping

Post by Freeze Mackenzie02 »

HorzeCollector003 wrote:
Freeze Mackenzie02 wrote:k cool should have themm all ready in one pasture so I can put them up quickly thanks for buying.

hi again I pinged you on the general chit chat but I gave you one of my private line foal by accident please could I have him back more info is on that page I really really need him back :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry:

It was this one https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2570383 :cry:
but I can give you a trained tb :) as I see you was getting him trained but I hope you understand as hes so precious to me and I cant lose him
sorry about that though i didn't know :? :oops:
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm

Re: ping

Post by Freeze Mackenzie02 »

HorzeCollector003 wrote:
Freeze Mackenzie02 wrote:k cool should have themm all ready in one pasture so I can put them up quickly thanks for buying.

hi again I pinged you on the general chit chat but I gave you one of my private line foal by accident please could I have him back more info is on that page I really really need him back :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry:

It was this one https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2570383 :cry:
but I can give you a trained tb :) as I see you was getting him trained but I hope you understand as hes so precious to me and I cant lose him
Collectors_Holding wrote:ping
hey do you know where I could get some Andalusian, Percherons (filles/mares) if you could point me in the right direction or if you have some I would like to buy them, thanks let me know as fast as possible :D :?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:39 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:39 am