The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ping

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm

Re: ping

Post by Freeze Mackenzie02 »

Thanks for getting back to me and I am sorry for how they turned out thank you for working with me!
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm

Collector's_Holding wrote:
Freeze Mackenzie02 wrote:alright he's up and ready for you to pick him up thanks!

Hi okay just rehome them thanks also you don't need to breed me anymore as I have been breeding some so I have a few going
Thanks for the others
Have a nice day :)
Collector's_Holding wrote:ping
I know you said you have a couple of good one but I was wondering if you might want this one if not that's completely fine to. Thanks!

Jagged Fury
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm

Freeze Mackenzie02 wrote:alright he's up and ready for you to pick him up thanks!

Hi okay just rehome them thanks also you don't need to breed me anymore as I have been breeding some so I have a few going
Thanks for the others
I was wondering if you knew anyone who could train as fast as you who aren't asking for a ridiculous price if not that's fine please reply so I know you got this. Thanks!
Collector's_Holding
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Collector's_Holding »

Freeze Mackenzie02 wrote:

Thanks for the others
I was wondering if you knew anyone who could train as fast as you who aren't asking for a ridiculous price if not that's fine please reply so I know you got this. Thanks!
Vetenarian is doing training on gen chat for 1k or 5k there the cheapest :)
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm

thanks but do you know someone else because I already checked vet out and she's full. thanks for replying
Collector's_Holding
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Collector's_Holding »

thanks but do you know someone else because I already checked vet out and she's full. thanks for replying
no not really sorry just keep checking the training forms for space that's what I do
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm

no not really sorry just keep checking the training forms for space that's what I do
K thanks you've been really helpful! :) :) :P
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm

HorzeCollector003 wrote:ping

I was scrolling the market when I caught sight of this horse and am wondering if I could pay for you to possibly breed the same coat again if not that's fine and you can turn me away with no reason other than you hate my sentence. thanks! please reply so I know you got this. thanks!
Unnamed Horse #2538258
HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeCollector003 »

HorzeCollector003 wrote:ping

I was scrolling the market when I caught sight of this horse and am wondering if I could pay for you to possibly breed the same coat again if not that's fine and you can turn me away with no reason other than you hate my sentence. thanks! please reply so I know you got this. thanks!
Unnamed Horse #2538258
sorry this is a private line im doing so not for the public but thanks for you interest in them
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm

HorzeCollector003 wrote:

Unnamed Horse #2538258
sorry this is a private line im doing so not for the public but thanks for you interest in them
it's hard not being intrested thanks for letting me know and replying. :P
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:52 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:52 am