The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Sales, etc.

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm

Re: Full Trained Horses For Sale!!!! *Must Look*

Post by Freeze Mackenzie02 »

Golden_Hooves wrote:
Freeze Mackenzie02 wrote:
Sounds good :D :P
how much would you like for the child?
You can have it for free, honestly. I don't really need him, but if you do need training for him, :lol: I am on more often now, as before I was traveling before. But yeah, that's what I sometimes like to do, basically give people free horses that I don't really want/need. :D I just try to be helpful, ya know :lol:[/quote]

Thanks thats amazing don't worry about training though I have someone who'll do it for 25k and is pretty fast and I don't wish to be a burden to you, also the world should be full of people like you for you set good examples! :P
Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain »

Golden_Hooves wrote:
how much would you like for the child?
You can have it for free, honestly. I don't really need him, but if you do need training for him, :lol: I am on more often now, as before I was traveling before. But yeah, that's what I sometimes like to do, basically give people free horses that I don't really want/need. :D I just try to be helpful, ya know :lol:
Thanks thats amazing don't worry about training though I have someone who'll do it for 25k and is pretty fast and I don't wish to be a burden to you, also the world should be full of people like you for you set good examples! :P[/quote]

Awwww thanks, that's so sweet :D :mrgreen: Thank you for your kindness though! :lol:
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm

Golden_Hooves wrote:
You can have it for free, honestly. I don't really need him, but if you do need training for him, :lol: I am on more often now, as before I was traveling before. But yeah, that's what I sometimes like to do, basically give people free horses that I don't really want/need. :D I just try to be helpful, ya know :lol:
Thanks thats amazing don't worry about training though I have someone who'll do it for 25k and is pretty fast and I don't wish to be a burden to you, also the world should be full of people like you for you set good examples! :P
Awwww thanks, that's so sweet :D :mrgreen: Thank you for your kindness though! :lol:[/quote]
kindness I merely speak the truth :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:
Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain »

Golden_Hooves wrote:
Awwww thanks, that's so sweet :D :mrgreen: Thank you for your kindness though! :lol:
kindness I merely speak the truth :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:[/quote]

:lol: gtg but I will be back on soon
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm

Golden_Hooves wrote:
:lol: gtg but I will be back on soon[/quote]

k
Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm

Re: Sales, etc.

Post by Fox Mountain »

elizabeth1 wrote:I need a trainer
Hey! I noticed you were looking for a trainer, and I train horses for a lot of other people. I have currently one spot left in my ℐℋ Training Services. I am currently training for CRUNCHY IS THE BEST, sadiegirl1, and Mlloftus. I have trained for a lot of other people too :). You don't have to choose my services, but just know that there is still one spot left in my training services. Hope this helps :D
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm

Golden_Hooves wrote:
:lol: gtg but I will be back on soon[/quote]

heyo weird question how long (just guessdamate) do you think till the foals born also what color also pattern also well hang on I forgot..... NVM just guess! :)
Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain »

Freeze Mackenzie02 wrote:heyo weird question how long (just guessdamate) do you think till the foals born also what color also pattern also well hang on I forgot..... NVM just guess! :)
The foals is ready! I think he will grow into a dapple red pattern as he ages :D Just offer $1 and he's yours :)
Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain »

Lakeside Equestrian wrote:Timeless Freedom
Can you please accept my offer?, thank you :? :( :shock: :oops:
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm

Golden_Hooves wrote:
Freeze Mackenzie02 wrote:heyo weird question how long (just guessdamate) do you think till the foals born also what color also pattern also well hang on I forgot..... NVM just guess! :)
The foals is ready! I think he will grow into a dapple red pattern as he ages :D Just offer $1 and he's yours :)
heyo sorry I was not on my bad! thanks I'll grab him now if thats alright. :mrgreen:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:04 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:04 am