The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

IN DESPREATE NEED OF Andalusian (ANY GENDER), Percherons (FILLIES/MARES)

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm

IN DESPREATE NEED OF Andalusian (ANY GENDER), Percherons (FILLIES/MARES)

Post by Freeze Mackenzie02 »

me and a couple of others are trying to save rare breeds that require Andalusian (any gender, Percherons (filles/mares) They must be purebreds (sorry) anyway if you could help out that would be awesome

BTW: I am not rich but I can still pay a certain amount for the Andalusian (ANY GENDER), Percherons (FILLIES/MARES) thanks for your time
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Re: IN DESPREATE NEED OF Andalusian (ANY GENDER), Percherons (FILLIES/MARES)

Post by Katy_Kanes »

Freeze Mackenzie02 wrote:me and a couple of others are trying to save rare breeds that require Andalusian (any gender, Percherons (filles/mares) They must be purebreds (sorry) anyway if you could help out that would be awesome

BTW: I am not rich but I can still pay a certain amount for the Andalusian (ANY GENDER), Percherons (FILLIES/MARES) thanks for your time
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2502577 He's up for stud for $50,000, BUT I can lower it down to $10,000 when your online if you want.
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST
Visit My Farm

Post by CRUNCHY IS THE BEST »

Freeze Mackenzie02 wrote:me and a couple of others are trying to save rare breeds that require Andalusian (any gender, Percherons (filles/mares) They must be purebreds (sorry) anyway if you could help out that would be awesome

I can breed you an Andalusian.
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm

Katy_Kanes wrote:

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2502577 He's up for stud for $50,000, BUT I can lower it down to $10,000 when your online if you want.
That would be amazing thanks! :D :D :D :lol:
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm

CRUNCHY IS THE BEST wrote:

I can breed you an Andalusian.
You can how much would it cost? :D
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST
Visit My Farm

Freeze Mackenzie02 wrote:
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST wrote: I can breed you an Andalusian.
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST
Visit My Farm

Freeze Mackenzie02 wrote:
You can pick the horses you want me to breed
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=25072
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm

CRUNCHY IS THE BEST wrote: 24k
You can pick the horses you want me to breed
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=25072
okay
Horsecrazy15
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsecrazy15 »

I have a few Belgian mares if you would like to take a look at them.
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm

Horsecrazy15 wrote:

I have a few Belgian mares if you would like to take a look at them.
I need persons at the moment but thanks anyway ;)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:07 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:07 pm