The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

New! Horse Leases!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

New! Horse Leases!

Post by Aurelia »

I’ve decided to lease my horses out to people. To lease, fill out my form, and I’ll get back to you ASAP. No need to quote me. I’m subscribed to the topic. ALL LEASES ARE IRL. 12 months is twelve real months for example.

Leases:
1month lease- 10k
6 month lease- 60k
12 month lease- 120k
Leasing a champion:
1 month 20k
6 month-200k
Star Meadows
Visit My Farm

Re: New! Horse Leases!

Post by Star Meadows »

Chips wrote:I’ve decided to lease my horses out to people. To lease, fill out my form, and I’ll get back to you ASAP. No need to quote me. I’m subscribed to the topic. ALL LEASES ARE IRL. 12 months is twelve real months for example.

Leases:
1month lease- 10k
6 month lease- 60k
12 month lease- 120k
Leasing a champion:
1 month 20k
6 month-200k
can i rent a champion for 1 month?
Skylar_GreenBlade
Visit My Farm

Post by Skylar_GreenBlade »

Can I lease this horse for one month for breeding?
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2706678
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

Skylar_GreenBlade wrote:Can I lease this horse for one month for breeding?
sorry. All my foals are not for lease. Those aren’t mine. They’re in my training program. But we are getting a new shipment of horses soon.
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

Lex123 wrote:
Chips wrote:I’ve decided to lease my horses out to people. To lease, fill out my form, and I’ll get back to you ASAP. No need to quote me. I’m subscribed to the topic. ALL LEASES ARE IRL. 12 months is twelve real months for example.

Leases:
1month lease- 10k
6 month lease- 60k
12 month lease- 120k
Leasing a champion:
1 month 20k
6 month-200k
can i rent a champion for 1 month?
sorry. But Mikkiehorse bought her on accident. Idk how she got for sale. That person better give her back. But as soon as she’s back, or my other horse gets champion title,yes.
Star Meadows
Visit My Farm

Post by Star Meadows »

Chips wrote:
Lex123 wrote: can i rent a champion for 1 month?
sorry. But Mikkiehorse bought her on accident. Idk how she got for sale. That person better give her back. But as soon as she’s back, or my other horse gets champion title,yes.
ok thank you,i hope she gives you your horse back
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

Skylar_GreenBlade wrote:Can I lease this horse for one month for breeding?
We do have a new shipment in. A filly, and some older ones. You can train them if you please, but some are trained. Feel free to show them or breed them. Hopefully they can make you some money.
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

Lex123 wrote:
Chips wrote: sorry. But Mikkiehorse bought her on accident. Idk how she got for sale. That person better give her back. But as soon as she’s back, or my other horse gets champion title,yes.
ok thank you,i hope she gives you your horse back
Me to. But we do have a shipment of new horses, as well as some of my personal horses. Feel free to check them out. But the foals aren’t available. Except for my Kathiwari foal. But we have a quarter horse with training, a not so well trained Lippizanner, and a few with training.
Star Meadows
Visit My Farm

Post by Star Meadows »

Chips wrote:
Lex123 wrote: ok thank you,i hope she gives you your horse back
Me to. But we do have a shipment of new horses, as well as some of my personal horses. Feel free to check them out. But the foals aren’t available. Except for my Kathiwari foal. But we have a quarter horse with training, a not so well trained Lippizanner, and a few with training.
if you lease a horse to a person,can that person enter that horse in competitions and keep the money that the horse earned?
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

Lex123 wrote:
Chips wrote: Me to. But we do have a shipment of new horses, as well as some of my personal horses. Feel free to check them out. But the foals aren’t available. Except for my Kathiwari foal. But we have a quarter horse with training, a not so well trained Lippizanner, and a few with training.
if you lease a horse to a person,can that person enter that horse in competitions and keep the money that the horse earned?
absolutely.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:10 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:10 pm