The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

New! Horse Leases!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Re: New! Horse Leases!

Post by Aurelia »

Strawberry Unicorn wrote:
Chips wrote:I’ve decided to lease my horses out to people. To lease, fill out my form, and I’ll get back to you ASAP. No need to quote me. I’m subscribed to the topic. ALL LEASES ARE IRL. 12 months is twelve real months for example.

Leases:
1month lease- 10k
6 month lease- 60k
12 month lease- 120k
Leasing a champion:
1 month 20k
6 month-200k
Hi! I would like to lease these guys please!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1635434
and
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2677094
if the lease goes well, I am interested in buying them.
ok. I’d love to let you take both, but they aren’t for sale. I really love them. The lease is so people can show them, or use them as a grinder, or if you feel like wasting money for no apparent reason. How long for both?
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

Chips wrote:I’ve decided to lease my horses out to people. To lease, fill out my form, and I’ll get back to you ASAP. No need to quote me. I’m subscribed to the topic. ALL LEASES ARE IRL. 12 months is twelve real months for example.

Leases:
1month lease- 10k
6 month lease- 60k
12 month lease- 120k
Leasing a champion:
1 month 20k
6 month-200k
Hi! I would like to lease these guys please!
and
are you interested in leasing them? I’ve been considering your offer, and I may let you buy one. I’d like to see how it goes.
Strawberry Unicorn
Visit My Farm

Post by Strawberry Unicorn »

Chips wrote:
Strawberry Unicorn wrote: Hi! I would like to lease these guys please!
and
are you interested in leasing them? I’ve been considering your offer, and I may let you buy one. I’d like to see how it goes.
Oh sorry! I am on a vacation right now and forgot to check this morning! :lol: I can take them for 1k-3k
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

Chips wrote: are you interested in leasing them? I’ve been considering your offer, and I may let you buy one. I’d like to see how it goes.
Oh sorry! I am on a vacation right now and forgot to check this morning! :lol: I can take them for 1k-3k
Lucky! And we have prices. 1 month is 10k, but every week is 2k for a regular full trained. My champions are two times that price. So 4K a week and 20k a month.
Strawberry Unicorn
Visit My Farm

Chips wrote:
Strawberry Unicorn wrote: Oh sorry! I am on a vacation right now and forgot to check this morning! :lol: I can take them for 1k-3k
Lucky! And we have prices. 1 month is 10k, but every week is 2k for a regular full trained. My champions are two times that price. So 4K a week and 20k a month.
Oh sorry! I totally blew past that! I will be happy to have them for a week for starters! Just let me know when they're up!
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

Chips wrote: Lucky! And we have prices. 1 month is 10k, but every week is 2k for a regular full trained. My champions are two times that price. So 4K a week and 20k a month.
Oh sorry! I totally blew past that! I will be happy to have them for a week for starters! Just let me know when they're up!
They’re up. That’ll be 6k total.
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

Chips wrote: Lucky! And we have prices. 1 month is 10k, but every week is 2k for a regular full trained. My champions are two times that price. So 4K a week and 20k a month.
unfortunately I don’t think I want to sell Ozzie, but if all goes well I will sell Falcon.
Strawberry Unicorn
Visit My Farm

Chips wrote:
Strawberry Unicorn wrote: Oh sorry! I totally blew past that! I will be happy to have them for a week for starters! Just let me know when they're up!
unfortunately I don’t think I want to sell Ozzie, but if all goes well I will sell Falcon.
Cool! How much?
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

Chips wrote: unfortunately I don’t think I want to sell Ozzie, but if all goes well I will sell Falcon.
Cool! How much?
well. I want a million. He’s a good horse. And I put effort into him. But you could just do a long lease,
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

Chips wrote: unfortunately I don’t think I want to sell Ozzie, but if all goes well I will sell Falcon.
Cool! How much?
But I’ll negotiate
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:38 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:38 pm