The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

[buy] High HGP arabian or arabian cross

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Emkacf
Visit My Farm

[buy] High HGP arabian or arabian cross

Post by Emkacf »

Hi,

I am looking for high HGP (like 68.000 or more) arabians or arabian crosses (with high % of arabian) but only with dished head profile and overall arabian look.

I will buy a few but if you have stallion meeting the criteria I will gladly use it as well.
HAPerformance
Visit My Farm

Re: [buy] High HGP arabian or arabian cross

Post by HAPerformance »

askeek
Visit My Farm

Post by askeek »

Emkacf wrote:Hi,

I am looking for high HGP (like 68.000 or more) arabians or arabian crosses (with high % of arabian) but only with dished head profile and overall arabian look.

I will buy a few but if you have stallion meeting the criteria I will gladly use it as well.
I have lots of arabians that were bred for dressage. They might not meet the exact look requirements you're going for but they all have high HGP. I'm trying to sell a lot of horses as well so take a look around in these areas and let me know if you see anything you like, there's only one or two I won't sell.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/128652
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/131277
Djh7
Visit My Farm

Post by Djh7 »

Hi, have some horses, you might be interested in. High HGP - fillies 68/69k+, colts 71/72k+

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

or I can offer you my stallions for stud:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Emkacf
Visit My Farm

Post by Emkacf »

Djh7 wrote:

Thanks, I've used one of your stallions but overall I am looking for more dished heads and smaller horses - more arabian type.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:32 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:32 pm