The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking for Good Arabian Broodmares!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
kat1324271
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for Good Arabian Broodmares!

Post by kat1324271 »

Djh7 wrote:
kat1324271 wrote: Okay so a bit of trial and error, I know by upgrading your skills you can train fairly quickly but that takes a fair amount of upgrading lol. Do you train horses or do you know someone reputable who can train a horse in a short amount of time? I'd prefer if trained in under 6 years at least!
I dont know, I train my horses myself and when you upgrade your skills, you can have your horses trained under 4 years or even 3. But maybe I can train some horses for you on my side account.
That would be wonderful if you ever had some extra time! If that would happen just let me know how much you would like for it as well! In this game I have been working on leveling up my skills but does it more go into effect depending what lvl u are? Like should I start doing the games breeding quests and whatnot lol? Will that make me train faster or no difference?
Djh7
Visit My Farm

Post by Djh7 »

kat1324271 wrote:
Djh7 wrote:
I dont know, I train my horses myself and when you upgrade your skills, you can have your horses trained under 4 years or even 3. But maybe I can train some horses for you on my side account.
That would be wonderful if you ever had some extra time! If that would happen just let me know how much you would like for it as well! In this game I have been working on leveling up my skills but does it more go into effect depending what lvl u are? Like should I start doing the games breeding quests and whatnot lol? Will that make me train faster or no difference?
I dont think breeding quests help in this. It depends on your level and yes, the difference is really big. When I started training my horses, it was like 6 years, now I can train horse on 90% in each stat and not reach 4 years old. But I need as young foals as possible and maximum of five. And about the price? I really dont know, I´ve never trained horses for someone else. So, how much would you think its fair for this work, I have no idea.
kat1324271
Visit My Farm

Post by kat1324271 »

Djh7 wrote:
kat1324271 wrote: That would be wonderful if you ever had some extra time! If that would happen just let me know how much you would like for it as well! In this game I have been working on leveling up my skills but does it more go into effect depending what lvl u are? Like should I start doing the games breeding quests and whatnot lol? Will that make me train faster or no difference?
I dont think breeding quests help in this. It depends on your level and yes, the difference is really big. When I started training my horses, it was like 6 years, now I can train horse on 90% in each stat and not reach 4 years old. But I need as young foals as possible and maximum of five. And about the price? I really dont know, I´ve never trained horses for someone else. So, how much would you think its fair for this work, I have no idea.
Hey sorry it took me so long to respond, I've been looking and it looks like the average range is from 15-50k, I wanna say average is 25? On the high end and in premium time (like a day with certain feeding photos and care conditions it can have as big of a range as 50-200k but i would say that the average is 25/30k, but I could be wrong so that's up to you!
Djh7
Visit My Farm

Post by Djh7 »

kat1324271 wrote:
Djh7 wrote:
Hey sorry it took me so long to respond, I've been looking and it looks like the average range is from 15-50k, I wanna say average is 25? On the high end and in premium time (like a day with certain feeding photos and care conditions it can have as big of a range as 50-200k but i would say that the average is 25/30k, but I could be wrong so that's up to you!
I am OK with that. So, my side account is Silver Ranch and if you send me links to your foals and put them for sale (on offers), I offer you 1$ and when your horses are trained, I´ll let you know. By the way - How old do you want them? Like - maximum 3 years 6 months or?
kat1324271
Visit My Farm

Post by kat1324271 »

Djh7 wrote:
kat1324271 wrote: Hey sorry it took me so long to respond, I've been looking and it looks like the average range is from 15-50k, I wanna say average is 25? On the high end and in premium time (like a day with certain feeding photos and care conditions it can have as big of a range as 50-200k but i would say that the average is 25/30k, but I could be wrong so that's up to you!
I am OK with that. So, my side account is Silver Ranch and if you send me links to your foals and put them for sale (on offers), I offer you 1$ and when your horses are trained, I´ll let you know. By the way - How old do you want them? Like - maximum 3 years 6 months or?
as long as theyre completely trained and preferably under 5 years! I would prefer closer to 4 years if possible! If its around that time range whatever is perfect! I have 2 but but Im sorry to say only 1 of them is pretty young. This is the older one
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2776459
and this is the younger one
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2785781
ik the older horse would be older and thats fine!
kat1324271
Visit My Farm

Post by kat1324271 »

kat1324271 wrote:
Djh7 wrote:
as long as theyre completely trained and preferably under 5 years! I would prefer closer to 4 years if possible! If its around that time range whatever is perfect! I have 2 but but Im sorry to say only 1 of them is pretty young. This is the older one
Thank you very much!! Just message me once they're completely trained! Please don't age at all once completely finished, thanks again!
Djh7
Visit My Farm

Post by Djh7 »

kat1324271 wrote:
kat1324271 wrote: as long as theyre completely trained and preferably under 5 years! I would prefer closer to 4 years if possible! If its around that time range whatever is perfect! I have 2 but but Im sorry to say only 1 of them is pretty young. This is the older one
Thank you very much!! Just message me once they're completely trained! Please don't age at all once completely finished, thanks again!
Hi. Your horse Periwinkle is now on 4years and trained at least 95% of everything. Do you want her now or should I continue with the training?
kat1324271
Visit My Farm

Post by kat1324271 »

Djh7 wrote:
kat1324271 wrote: Thank you very much!! Just message me once they're completely trained! Please don't age at all once completely finished, thanks again!
Hi. Your horse Periwinkle is now on 4years and trained at least 95% of everything. Do you want her now or should I continue with the training?
could you continue until shes around 97.5 ish with everything? sorry for the trouble, but thank you again for doing this!!!
Charlette
Visit My Farm

Post by Charlette »

You can take a look at these Arabians ( Excuse the weight they're on my aging acc so I don't really pay attention to that :? ) I think most of them do have blankets/snowcaps though
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/150566
Djh7
Visit My Farm

Post by Djh7 »

kat1324271 wrote:
Djh7 wrote:
could you continue until shes around 97.5 ish with everything? sorry for the trouble, but thank you again for doing this!!!
No troubles, its fine. She is now already prepared.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:52 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:52 am