The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Searching For Stallion, Very Strong WPS, Tb, Tb mix or Grade

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Searching For Stallion, Very Strong WPS, Tb, Tb mix or Grade

Post by BlackOak2 »

Searching for a strong HEART-ed horse of new blood.

Use this to ping:

Code: Select all

[quote="BlackOak2"]...[/quote]
On the search for a thoroughbred pureblood, a thoroughbred mix or a grade horse with exceptional WPS in almost any competition type.
Will be picky.
Will be willing to pay quite a bit for the right horse (negotiations available).

Will Need To Have:
--> Competition Record
--> WPS in at least one type of 80% or greater

Not Looking For:
--> Tobiano (stockings and face markings acceptable)
--> Heavy or Very Heavy body style
--> Bombproof Temperaments (can make exception, but unlikely) - still willing to look over the horse though
--> Tb mix of or less than 30%
--> Any directly or indirectly connected to current club lines (many Lp Tb stock in-game currently are)
--> CanNOT be requested to remain private, the stud will be club-utilized for my stock only, but all offspring may be sold to club members. The descendant line will eventually be available to the public.
--> Force-Pointed Stock

Negative traits that will affect considerations:
--> Higher COI's (anything above 85%)
--> Very Light builds
--> Extensively long back (I can check this)
--> Overbred (more than 10 living foals)
--> Color Genes of: Champagne, Cream, Silver, Graying, Roan
--> Cross of Tb x Arab
--> Tb mix of 45% to 31%
--> Over 16 years

**Note**
Though I'm looking for a stallion for the Lp Tb club, I am considering any coat with and without leopard.
I am generally looking for an exceptional WPS stallion for new blood into the club lines. The horse does not need to have an exceptional on-paper overview, does not need to have conformation information available (I can see that for myself) and does not need to be competed in the competitions the club expects.
I'm looking for a relatively unknown bloodline, OR a long-established line with proven, established heart. One that hasn't yet been introduced or introduced much into the rest of the HWO game yet.
Please don't ping me and say: 'I've got a lot on my farm, look through it.'
I would like to not go on an Easter Egg hunt. I'm looking for a stallion that has no more use in a bloodline but is simply too good to just rehome or grind away and also one that is not directly or indirectly related to club lines already.

Thank You!
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
simox
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Searching For Stallion, Very Strong WPS, Tb, Tb mix or Grade

Post by simox »

BlackOak2 wrote:...
Hello, i looked through my farm and i saw this one you might like, he is not champed yet because i forgot to do it XD his COI is 88% which is higher than what you want but you can have him for free and try to champ him and if you like him we will talk abt the price after champing (in case his WPS isnt high ill take it back :) ) https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2862344
spottedleaf10
Visit My Farm

Post by spottedleaf10 »

I can look around... I would be shocked if I didn't own some horses that could meet those requirements :)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

spottedleaf10 wrote:
I can look around... I would be shocked if I didn't own some horses that could meet those requirements :)
If you have one that is NOT related to club lines and you come across it, yeah, the unknown 'he' might work.
But can't be related, so no HorzeLover101 lines or Silverine base lines... etc. It might be a tall order, but if you do...

I'll probably be looking for regular outside, non-related lines for awhile, they're a bit rare, the specifics. :mrgreen:
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

simox wrote:
Hello, i looked through my farm and i saw this one you might like, he is not champed yet because i forgot to do it XD his COI is 88% which is higher than what you want but you can have him for free and try to champ him and if you like him we will talk abt the price after champing (in case his WPS isnt high ill take it back :) ) https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2862344
Sadly, it doesn't matter whether this horse is tested or not. He goes back to a number of club lines, through this horse (about 9 generations back):

But thank you for trying!
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
simox
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by simox »

BlackOak2 wrote:
simox wrote: Hello, i looked through my farm and i saw this one you might like, he is not champed yet because i forgot to do it XD his COI is 88% which is higher than what you want but you can have him for free and try to champ him and if you like him we will talk abt the price after champing (in case his WPS isnt high ill take it back :) ) https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2862344
Sadly, it doesn't matter whether this horse is tested or not. He goes back to a number of club lines, through this horse (about 9 generations back):

But thank you for trying!
Oh wow XD i havent search this far XD anww your welcome :)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

simox wrote:
I know these lines pretty well at this point and can see similarities and know a lot of the pedigree horses (especially the public pedigree horses) that go back to club lines.

That mare line doesn't appear to go back to club lines, but when I picked up on the sire's line, I stopped looking. So there is a chance you have some sitting around somewhere.

Such horses exist in HWO, but it's a rare one that's been tested and carries a high WPS. Most of them are kept because they're already top-quality animals. However, some of them are simply kept as money makers and have little breeding use because of being closely related to other breeding stock. Those are the ones I'm primarily after. :mrgreen:

However, there are plenty around that have potential.
And I really do appreciate you giving it a go. :mrgreen:
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
simox
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by simox »

BlackOak2 wrote:
simox wrote:
I know these lines pretty well at this point and can see similarities and know a lot of the pedigree horses (especially the public pedigree horses) that go back to club lines.

That mare line doesn't appear to go back to club lines, but when I picked up on the sire's line, I stopped looking. So there is a chance you have some sitting around somewhere.

Such horses exist in HWO, but it's a rare one that's been tested and carries a high WPS. Most of them are kept because they're already top-quality animals. However, some of them are simply kept as money makers and have little breeding use because of being closely related to other breeding stock. Those are the ones I'm primarily after. :mrgreen:

Ohhh okayy XD i think mine are all related in some way XD anw if you need anything else ping me or pm me :D
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

simox wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

Ohhh okayy XD i think mine are all related in some way XD anw if you need anything else ping me or pm me :D
Sounds good! 8-)
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
tomahawk sky
Visit My Farm

Post by tomahawk sky »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Searching for a strong HEART-ed horse of new blood.

Use this to ping:

Code: Select all

[quote="BlackOak2"]...[/quote]
On the search for a thoroughbred pureblood, a thoroughbred mix or a grade horse with exceptional WPS in almost any competition type.
Will be picky.
Will be willing to pay quite a bit for the right horse (negotiations available).

Will Need To Have:
--> Competition Record
--> WPS in at least one type of 80% or greater

Not Looking For:
--> Tobiano (stockings and face markings acceptable)
--> Heavy or Very Heavy body style
--> Bombproof Temperaments (can make exception, but unlikely) - still willing to look over the horse though
--> Tb mix of or less than 30%
--> Any directly or indirectly connected to current club lines (many Lp Tb stock in-game currently are)
--> CanNOT be requested to remain private, the stud will be club-utilized for my stock only, but all offspring may be sold to club members. The descendant line will eventually be available to the public.
--> Force-Pointed Stock

Negative traits that will affect considerations:
--> Higher COI's (anything above 85%)
--> Very Light builds
--> Extensively long back (I can check this)
--> Overbred (more than 10 living foals)
--> Color Genes of: Champagne, Cream, Silver, Graying, Roan
--> Cross of Tb x Arab
--> Tb mix of 45% to 31%
--> Over 16 years

**Note**
Though I'm looking for a stallion for the Lp Tb club, I am considering any coat with and without leopard.
I am generally looking for an exceptional WPS stallion for new blood into the club lines. The horse does not need to have an exceptional on-paper overview, does not need to have conformation information available (I can see that for myself) and does not need to be competed in the competitions the club expects.
I'm looking for a relatively unknown bloodline, OR a long-established line with proven, established heart. One that hasn't yet been introduced or introduced much into the rest of the HWO game yet.
Please don't ping me and say: 'I've got a lot on my farm, look through it.'
I would like to not go on an Easter Egg hunt. I'm looking for a stallion that has no more use in a bloodline but is simply too good to just rehome or grind away and also one that is not directly or indirectly related to club lines already.

Thank You!
Here is one https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2809039
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:05 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:05 am