The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking For Belgian Foals - Needed - Accepting Fully Trained

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Looking For Belgian Foals - Needed - Accepting Fully Trained

Post by Sawd10 »

Hello.

I will also take fully trained Belgians that fit these requirements.
I'm looking for Belgian foals (mostly colts but will take the occasional filly) that fit the requirements below:

- 1 year old and under
- 60+ Strength (preferably 64+, but it is workable)
- 40+ Stamina
- 60k HGP+
- Gold Strength, Stamina

If you have any, please link them here and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll pay a high amount since I'm looking specifically for these, so please let me know.

I'll also be offering updates on the foals sold to me.
Last edited by Sawd10 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
A wise man once said nothing at all.
_Andromeda_
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking For Belgian Foals - Needed

Post by _Andromeda_ »

Sawd10 wrote:
Hello.

I'm looking for Belgian foals (mostly colts but will take the occasional filly) that fit the requirements below:

- 1 year old and under
- 60+ Strength
- 40+ Stamina
- 60k HGP+
- Gold Strength, Stamina

If you have any, please link them here and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll pay a high amount since I'm looking specifically for these, so please let me know.

i dont have any foals yet, but i do have three mares pregnant that i just have to pop. if yu like the mares i can get back to you when the foals have come
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/159618
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

_Andromeda_ wrote:

i dont have any foals yet, but i do have three mares pregnant that i just have to pop. if yu like the mares i can get back to you when the foals have come
Those have pretty nice foal possibilities. Let me know when they give birth and I'll take a look at the foals. Try not to age the foals past 1 year at the most.
_Andromeda_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Andromeda_ »

Sawd10 wrote:
_Andromeda_ wrote:

Those have pretty nice foal possibilities. Let me know when they give birth and I'll take a look at the foals. Try not to age the foals past 1 year at the most.
im trying to find a mare popper currently so hopefully they will be done soon
Ritazuki
Visit My Farm

Post by Ritazuki »

Sawd10 wrote:
Hello.

- 1 year old and under
- 60+ Strength
- 40+ Stamina
- 60k HGP+
- Gold Strength, Stamina

I have some on my sales pastures. I can link them later when I'm able to use my computer, right now I'm on the phone xD
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

Ritazuki wrote:
Sawd10 wrote:
Hello.

- 1 year old and under
- 60+ Strength
- 40+ Stamina
- 60k HGP+
- Gold Strength, Stamina

I have some on my sales pastures. I can link them later when I'm able to use my computer, right now I'm on the phone xD
It seems they are all mature Belgians. I'm looking for foals 1 year or younger (along with the other requirements above).

You may have some outside of the sales pastures (I only checked the sales pastures) that I could be interested in... just link any when you are on your computer.
Ritazuki
Visit My Farm

Post by Ritazuki »

Sawd10 wrote: It seems they are all mature Belgians. I'm looking for foals 1 year or younger (along with the other requirements above).

You may have some outside of the sales pastures (I only checked the sales pastures) that I could be interested in... just link any when you are on your computer.
Sorry, I forgot that they all aged up and I haven't been able to breed more beause I have too many horse xDD

At the moment I just have this one:

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2958861
_Andromeda_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Andromeda_ »

Sawd10 wrote:
_Andromeda_ wrote:

I got three colts out of these mares. They all have a gold strength and stam stats(idk the confos sadly) I’m not entirely sure if I wanna sell them yet
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

_Andromeda_ wrote:
Sawd10 wrote: Those have pretty nice foal possibilities. Let me know when they give birth and I'll take a look at the foals. Try not to age the foals past 1 year at the most.
I got three colts out of these mares. They all have a gold strength and stam stats(idk the confos sadly) I’m not entirely sure if I wanna sell them yet
They look good. I don't blame you for wanting to keep them. Just let me know.

The first one (from Opal Royal):
Speed 12
Strength 67
Stamina 44
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 8
Movement 26
Agility 24
Tempo 18

The second one (from Seashell):
Speed 13
Strength 65
Stamina 44
Balance 12
Movement 32
Agility 39
Tempo 20

The third one (from Lost Keys):
Speed 13
Strength 67
Stamina 46
Balance 6
Movement 36
Agility 25
Tempo 24
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

Ritazuki wrote:
Sawd10 wrote: It seems they are all mature Belgians. I'm looking for foals 1 year or younger (along with the other requirements above).

Sorry, I forgot that they all aged up and I haven't been able to breed more beause I have too many horse xDD

At the moment I just have this one:

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2958861
He is not quite what I would like, but he could be workable for a fair amount. What are you thinking?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:12 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:12 am