The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

§WM§ !Fully Trained Horses for Sale! §WM§

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
WildMustang
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

§WM§ !Fully Trained Horses for Sale! §WM§

Post by WildMustang »

Hello, and welcome to Mustang Manor!

Are you looking for a new grinder? Or maybe just a really nice show horse to climb the leaderboards with? Well, congrats, you’ve come to the right place!
Im WildMustang, but you can just call me Mustang. I breed my horses, fully train the foals, and sell em! Instead of just listing my horses on the market and hoping they’ll get offers, I’ve decided to boost them up a bit by showcasing the ones I currently have available in this forum. Yes, they are all fully trained, and are usually either a purebred Arabian or Thoroughbred (although I hope to expand this in the future). They also usually range from 2 and a half-3 years old, depending on their own training circumstances.

-If you’d like to request/reserve a future horse, I totally allow this! Just know this will probably cost an extra 10-15k (we can work out a base price depending on your order) because of the way I individually train each horse in order to save time. Just let me know if you want an Arabian or Thoroughbred, Filly or Colt, if you have a HGP minimum, and anything else you might want to include! Just know that I cannot guarantee a certain pattern or color.

A few more things..please read this before offering on my horses!
-!PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE MY BRAND! (This helps me keep track of horses I bred, and I tend to like checking in on their progress, whether they’re just a grinder or not! If I find that you are removing my brand from horses, I will no longer do business with you.)
-I ask that you don’t make extremely lowball offers. Offer what you think the horse is worth, but please understand that I take the time to breed and fully train each and every horse, and in order to keep this process running smoothly I need proper funding
-The horses are held on my side account, so don’t be confused when you see they’re owned by Sable_Stables! Please do not offer on other horses there unless I specify its okay
-Don’t immediately resell them
-Lastly, just be kind! This one is not only for me, but other users on this forum. Being rude is stressful to everyone, and if you are continually mean I will stop allowing you to buy my horses

Thats it! :) Now, onto the part everyones here for, the horses!

You may make an offer for one of them here in this forum! Or if they are already listed for offers, you can go ahead and send one. (Side acc can only put up two horses at a time unfortunately). I usually give each horse a few days before accepting the highest offer.

Horses currently available:

§WM§ What The Dog Doin’

-Arabian
-Filly
-3 golds 3 greens
-68K+ HGP

§WM§ Unnamed

-Thoroughbred
-Colt
-2 golds

Last edited by WildMustang on Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:58 pm, edited 26 times in total.
WildMustang
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: §WM§ !Fully Trained Horses for Sale! §WM§

Post by WildMustang »

^ Just added a pretty appy Thoroughbred :)
WildMustang
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by WildMustang »

Bump because I added even more pretty thoroughbreds! Also, if anyone sees this- would there be any interest in me selling fully trained Mustangs?
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

WildMustang wrote:
Hello.

I would be interested in reserving a spot for an extra 15k. I request it to be an Arabian colt with a minimum of 70k HGP and at least 5 golds and 1 green (6 golds optimum). I would like the horse trained under 3 years and at the moderately thin weight.
I would pay (at max) 260k if you could fulfill my request.
A wise man once said nothing at all.
WildMustang
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by WildMustang »

Sawd10 wrote:
WildMustang wrote:
Hello.

I would be interested in reserving a spot for an extra 15k. I request it to be an Arabian colt with a minimum of 70k HGP and at least 5 golds and 1 green (6 golds optimum). I would like the horse trained under 3 years and at the moderately thin weight.
Greetings ^^. I can definitely do that for you! I actually have a colt on my side right now who meets your requirements. Tell me if you like him and if so I’ll transfer him to this account and get him trained up for ya https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3102931
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

WildMustang wrote:
Sawd10 wrote:
Hello.

Greetings ^^. I can definitely do that for you! I actually have a colt on my side right now who meets your requirements. Tell me if you like him and if so I’ll transfer him to this account and get him trained up for ya https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3102931
He would work fine for me. Just notify me here when he is ready to be picked up. Thank you in advance.
A wise man once said nothing at all.
WildMustang
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by WildMustang »

Sawd10 wrote:
WildMustang wrote:
He would work fine for me. Just notify me here when he is ready to be picked up. Thank you in advance.
Hey! I got bored so your colt is already finished training ^^. Hes up for offers! Heres another link if you need one. Thanks for ordering from me !
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3102931
kasey1732
Visit My Farm

Post by kasey1732 »

WildMustang wrote:...
Is this filly still up for offers I wanted to champ and breed her to my others :)
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3118797
I can do 100-150k , pick whatever!
WildMustang
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by WildMustang »

kasey1732 wrote:
WildMustang wrote:...
Is this filly still up for offers I wanted to champ and breed her to my others :)
Yep! They all are, I keep it updated. unfortunately my side isn’t upgraded though so I can’t put them all up for offers so I just list them here. Any amount in that range is perfect, I’ll put her up and you can offer what you like ! :) I’m happy she’s going to a good home ^^
kasey1732
Visit My Farm

Post by kasey1732 »

WildMustang wrote:
kasey1732 wrote: Is this filly still up for offers I wanted to champ and breed her to my others :)
Yep! They all are, I keep it updated. unfortunately my side isn’t upgraded though so I can’t put them all up for offers so I just list them here. Any amount in that range is perfect, I’ll put her up and you can offer what you like ! :) I’m happy she’s going to a good home ^^
Yes of course! ,Thank you :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:45 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:45 pm