The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ISO high speed QH mares

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

ISO high speed QH mares

Post by Heartland2001 »

I'm looking for QH mares that are 59 speed or higher for a breeding project if anyone has some please contact me I will pay whatever you think is fair
Pieta
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO high speed QH mares

Post by Pieta »

Heartland2001 wrote:I'm looking for QH mares that are 59 speed or higher for a breeding project if anyone has some please contact me I will pay whatever you think is fair
Good luck ... Normal purebreed QH in game doesn't have so high speed ... Are you looking for purebreed QH, QH cross or Appendix Quarter Horse (Thoroughbred x Quarter Horse)?
h0rsey
Location: Anywhere the wind blows (doesn't really matter to meeeeee)
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

Heartland2001 wrote:I'm looking for QH mares that are 59 speed or higher for a breeding project if anyone has some please contact me I will pay whatever you think is fair
What sort of project are you doing? I have multiple 60+ speed QHs but I’m not selling any of my mares. Would you be interested in some colts? They’re fully trained. Or, I could let you breed to one instead.
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

h0rsey wrote:
What sort of project are you doing? I have multiple 60+ speed QHs but I’m not selling any of my mares. Would you be interested in some colts? They’re fully trained. Or, I could let you breed to one instead.
I want to bring in a thicker build to my tbs and start breeding tb QH crosses and breed some barrel racers and I would be interested in buying a colt or 2
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

Pieta wrote:
Good luck ... Normal purebreed QH in game doesn't have so high speed ... Are you looking for purebreed QH, QH cross or Appendix Quarter Horse (Thoroughbred x Quarter Horse)?
Tb QH crosses work to that's what I'm gonna be doing any way im also okay with the appendix QH
h0rsey
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

Heartland2001 wrote:
h0rsey wrote:
I want to bring in a thicker build to my tbs and start breeding tb QH crosses and breed some barrel racers and I would be interested in buying a colt or 2
Oh, so not racing type. If you are doing barrel racing then agility is much more important than speed, you should look for QH mares with higher agility. Crossing with tbs would probably give them more speed. All of my QHs with high speed have light bodies.
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

h0rsey wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote: I want to bring in a thicker build to my tbs and start breeding tb QH crosses and breed some barrel racers and I would be interested in buying a colt or 2
Oh, so not racing type. If you are doing barrel racing then agility is much more important than speed, you should look for QH mares with higher agility. Crossing with tbs would probably give them more speed. All of my QHs with high speed have light bodies.
Can you link some for me to look at
h0rsey
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

Heartland2001 wrote:
h0rsey wrote:
Can you link some for me to look at
I have these two fillies. The first one is from my reining lines, so she naturally has high agility. And her sire did well in barrel racing himself. The second one has good agility but not great, although if you breed her to a high agility stallion I’m sure she’ll produce well.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3159208
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2500911
DestinoRidge
Visit My Farm

Post by DestinoRidge »

Heartland2001 wrote:
h0rsey wrote:

I have the perfect mare for you
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

h0rsey wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote: Can you link some for me to look at
I have these two fillies. The first one is from my reining lines, so she naturally has high agility. And her sire did well in barrel racing himself. The second one has good agility but not great, although if you breed her to a high agility stallion I’m sure she’ll produce well.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3159208
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2500911
What do you want for them both
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:09 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:09 pm