The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Closed

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Closed

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

I need AC SP that are cheap. They must have no foals, or 1-2 foals that have passed on and have no living kids. I need them for a private project and I need some.

I'd prefer to pay no more then 10k a peace but if it's young and has good face markings I'll pay 15-20k.

I only need
3-5 Mares
2-4 Stallions

Thx for you time!
Last edited by FantasyRanch3 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Re: IOS Shetland Ponies

Post by Alyssa Davis »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:I need AC SP that are cheap. They must have no foals, or 1-2 foals that have passed on and have no living kids. I need them for a private project and I need some.

I'd prefer to pay no more then 10k a peace but if it's young and has good face markings I'll pay 15-20k.

I only need
3-5 Mares
2-4 Stallions

Thx for you time!
Hi, are you still looking for Shetland Ponies? I have this mare. She does have a living child, however, if the issue is that you need to rehome them after you're finished, you can sell her back to me after you're finished.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3161297
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:I need AC SP that are cheap. They must have no foals, or 1-2 foals that have passed on and have no living kids. I need them for a private project and I need some.

I only need
3-5 Mares
2-4 Stallions

Thx for you time!
Hi, are you still looking for Shetland Ponies? I have this mare. She does have a living child, however, if the issue is that you need to rehome them after you're finished, you can sell her back to me after you're finished.
Sorry I'm not looking anymore. She's really cute though, dose she need a home?
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Alyssa Davis wrote:
No, but thank you for offering! She's got a nice spot greeting people in my welcome center/office. Thank you so much! I hope everything is going well!
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
No, but thank you for offering! She's got a nice spot greeting people in my welcome center/office. Thank you so much! I hope everything is going well!
Ok ;) , same for you!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:21 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:21 am