Visit My Farm

Whole buncha horses! Mft and more!

Post by WildWolf000 »

I have a bunch of horses for sale. Check all of my pastures! :D
FantasyRanch1
Visit My Farm

Re: Whole buncha horses! Mft and more!

Post by FantasyRanch1 »

WildWolf000 wrote:I have a bunch of horses for sale. Check all of my pastures! :D
Hey if you sell Night Mare I would love to have her back. But if you are still breeding her then nevermind :D
WildWolf000
Visit My Farm

Post by WildWolf000 »

FantasyRanch1 wrote:
WildWolf000 wrote:I have a bunch of horses for sale. Check all of my pastures! :D
Hey if you sell Night Mare I would love to have her back. But if you are still breeding her then nevermind :D
I'm mostly selling her foals. If you want her back or a fully four bedding I'm fine with that :) I wouldn't sell her without telling you lol
FantasyRanch1
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch1 »

WildWolf000 wrote:
FantasyRanch1 wrote:
I'm mostly selling her foals. If you want her back or a fully four bedding I'm fine with that :) I wouldn't sell her without telling you lol
Ok. I just know that I've given other people a horse to use for free as long as they don't re sell is. And I've seen that horse on the market for 50k and them selling it.

I'm glad you like her so much. I was going to breed her to a trained champ colt but I accidentally Rehomed him when I went to put him up for sale to transfer to my other account. I was soooo sad I didn't have him to breed to her
WildWolf000
Visit My Farm

Post by WildWolf000 »

I completely understand lol :)
WildWolf000
Visit My Farm

Post by WildWolf000 »

FantasyRanch1 wrote:
WildWolf000 wrote: I'm mostly selling her foals. If you want her back or a fully four bedding I'm fine with that :) I wouldn't sell her without telling you lol
Ok. I just know that I've given other people a horse to use for free as long as they don't re sell is. And I've seen that horse on the market for 50k and them selling it.

I'm glad you like her so much. I was going to breed her to a trained champ colt but I accidentally Rehomed him when I went to put him up for sale to transfer to my other account. I was soooo sad I didn't have him to breed to her

Hey would you like her back? I was thinking of retiring her from breeding, but if you want her you can have her :)
FantasyRanch1
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch1 »

WildWolf000 wrote:
FantasyRanch1 wrote:

Hey would you like her back? I was thinking of retiring her from breeding, but if you want her you can have her :)
Yes plz thx so much
WildWolf000
Visit My Farm

Post by WildWolf000 »

FantasyRanch1 wrote:
WildWolf000 wrote:

Yes plz thx so much

No worries :)
FantasyRanch1
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch1 »

WildWolf000 wrote:
FantasyRanch1 wrote:
Yes plz thx so much

No worries :)
Offerd from FR3
Become a Patron!