The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Lots of good Arabians for sale!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
guineapig20
Visit My Farm

Lots of good Arabians for sale!

Post by guineapig20 »

I want to start breeding Thoroughbreds instead of Arabians and so almost all my Arabian horses are for sale. I will be keeping a few grinders. Any horses that aren't for sale will be marked as so. I'm also looking for mare and Stallion Thoroughbreds to start breeding them. I will take any price even 1$
Last edited by guineapig20 on Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:36 pm, edited 6 times in total.
guineapig20
Visit My Farm

Re:All the horses on My farm are for sale

Post by guineapig20 »

Bump!
guineapig20
Visit My Farm

Re: All the horses on My farm are for sale

Post by guineapig20 »

Bump
guineapig20
Visit My Farm

Re: Lots of good Arabians for sale!

Post by guineapig20 »

bump again...
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

guineapig20 wrote:bump again...
I'm not really looking to buy any Arabs but if you NEED them gone I can take all them for free. I will age them out and not breed, put up for stud, use as grinders,ect. I will simply age them out so you game is clear.

If you want.

Also I have some TBs I will be breeding soon. They will const 20-50k depending on their confos and HGP. But if you want I can contact you when I got some foals
guineapig20
Visit My Farm

Post by guineapig20 »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
guineapig20 wrote:bump again...
I'm not really looking to buy any Arabs but if you NEED them gone I can take all them for free. I will age them out and not breed, put up for stud, use as grinders,ect. I will simply age them out so you game is clear.

If you want.

Also I have some TBs I will be breeding soon. They will const 20-50k depending on their confos and HGP. But if you want I can contact you when I got some foals
I'll just age them out myself but I would like to know when you get foals :)
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

guineapig20 wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:

If you want.

I'll just age them out myself but I would like to know when you get foals :)
Ok. I should be breeding and popping this upcoming week. My weekend is nuts this weekend
ExtraMail
Visit My Farm

Post by ExtraMail »

guineapig20 wrote:I want to start breeding Thoroughbreds instead of Arabians and so almost all my Arabian horses are for sale. I will be keeping a few grinders. Any horses that aren't for sale will be marked as so. I'm also looking for mare and Stallion Thoroughbreds to start breeding them. I will take any price even 1$
I have a few TBs for sale now
Filly
Will be a Mohawk mane
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3169607
ExtraMail
Visit My Farm

Post by ExtraMail »

guineapig20 wrote:I want to start breeding Thoroughbreds instead of Arabians and so almost all my Arabian horses are for sale. I will be keeping a few grinders. Any horses that aren't for sale will be marked as so. I'm also looking for mare and Stallion Thoroughbreds to start breeding them. I will take any price even 1$
Ha ha :lol:
Here is the filly that will be a mohawk mane
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3169606
The other is a silver dapple and will not be a mohawk mane.

Also the is FR, I'm setting up 3 accounts for my friends on their request. They gave me rites to use the accounts till their ready for them.
guineapig20
Visit My Farm

Post by guineapig20 »

ExtraMail wrote:
Ha ha :lol:
Here is the filly that will be a mohawk mane
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3169606
The other is a silver dapple and will not be a mohawk mane.

Also the is FR, I'm setting up 3 accounts for my friends on their request. They gave me rites to use the accounts till their ready for them.
I'll take the filly how much do you want for her?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:34 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:34 pm