The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Want Your Horse To Be A CH.???

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Re: Want Your Horse To Be A CH.???

Post by hat creek »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
hat creek wrote: hey Alyssa I thought as a gift I have a colt and filly out of your two mares they are just finishing training and I got to sell the filly any way and the colt I don't feel like CH. ing so if you want them there free :D :D ;) ;) they are in the training barn and there names are (filly) ~Hat~ Basil Bust and (colt) ~Hat~ Marble Skittles they are both TB x Arab sooo :D
Aww thank you! I'd like to look at them, can you give me the link?
oof my computer can't link so why don't I put them up they are in the training barn I will happily give them to you just offer a dollar on them :D
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

hat creek wrote:
Alyssa Davis wrote: Aww thank you! I'd like to look at them, can you give me the link?
oof my computer can't link so why don't I put them up they are in the training barn I will happily give them to you just offer a dollar on them :D
Aw that's too bad. Thank you! They are gorgeous.
MDH-Diesel
Visit My Farm

Post by MDH-Diesel »

can i have a horse
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

max_da_horse-999 wrote:can i have a horse
ok :lol: like a champ or a broodmare or a filly or a stallion? or like your horse champed? ;)
MDH-Diesel
Visit My Farm

yes i do

Post by MDH-Diesel »

y
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
hat creek wrote: oof my computer can't link so why don't I put them up they are in the training barn I will happily give them to you just offer a dollar on them :D
Aw that's too bad. Thank you! They are gorgeous.
ok I am just waiting till you can be able to own one more horse tell me when you can than I will give ya ~Hat~ Marble Skittles! :D
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Re: yes i do

Post by hat creek »

max_da_horse-999 wrote:y
so than I can give it to you?
MDH-Diesel
Visit My Farm

Post by MDH-Diesel »

sorry i am new, i dont really know what i am doing
MDH-Diesel
Visit My Farm

Post by MDH-Diesel »

yes i would love 2!
equine_CRAZY
Visit My Farm

Post by equine_CRAZY »

hat creek wrote:hello!

I CH. all my stallions and I have been thinking maybe I could CH. horses for other people ;) so I don't need much like maybe 1000 a horse its not to hard and it will take one day at most :D

pay? 1000 (a horse)

breeds? ANY!

events: your choice

also if you think I did a good job please donate thanks for reading please tell me if you want a horse CH. ed :D :D
Heya! I have a few questions. Do you only Ch horses to be just a champion or do you do it higher? Sorry, I don't really know how to explain it, but I assume you know what I mean. So anyway, I have a mare who already is a champion, do you think you can Ch her like 2-3 more times? I will pay up to $60,000 if you can. If you cant, I have other horses that can be Ch. Just for fun!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:17 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:17 pm