The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

GLITCHED Turkemene stallion

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Shiwoo
Visit My Farm

GLITCHED Turkemene stallion

Post by Shiwoo »

red strength and gold speed stallion, taking any offers https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3227094
omgisabel
Visit My Farm

Re: GLITCHED Turkemene stallion

Post by omgisabel »

this will fix itself in a few days and is a common glitch. please don’t sell “glitched” horses. it’s a scam.
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Shiwoo wrote:red strength and gold speed stallion, taking any offers https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3227094
You got a response
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

omgisabel wrote:this will fix itself in a few days and is a common glitch. please don’t sell “glitched” horses. it’s a scam.
Ummm sorry to barge in but... AC Glitch horses are NOT commen, there is a club out there who looks specifically for ACGH to train and compete them, even after they lose their glitch. Horses lose their glitch by ageing, 1 year to 3 years is what I've seen so far.

Also there is no rules about selling horses in someone's own method, if someone wants to advertise a horse as a ACGH they can, now most people looking at them know if they are are aren't
Shiwoo
Visit My Farm

Post by Shiwoo »

omgisabel wrote:this will fix itself in a few days and is a common glitch. please don’t sell “glitched” horses. it’s a scam.
not a scam, its an uncommon glitch in which there's a community of, if you're here to complain then please don't comment under my post. :)
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Ummm sorry to barge in but... AC Glitch horses are NOT commen, there is a club out there who looks specifically for ACGH to train and compete them, even after they lose their glitch. Horses lose their glitch by ageing, 1 year to 3 years is what I've seen so far.

Also there is no rules about selling horses in someone's own method, if someone wants to advertise a horse as a ACGH they can, now most people looking at them know if they are are aren't
Do you have the clubs contact info?
"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:this will fix itself in a few days and is a common glitch. please don’t sell “glitched” horses. it’s a scam.

Sorry I can't find them ATM. I had one I was going to give to them but couldn't find the page

Do you have the clubs contact info?[/quote]
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Alyssa Davis wrote:

Sorry I can't find them ATM. I had one I was going to give to them but couldn't find the page

[/quote]

I have this one Belgian.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3246861
I got her for pretty cheap and I've had her for awhile. I don't know when she will lose her glitch.
"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:

I have this one Belgian.
I got her for pretty cheap and I've had her for awhile. I don't know when she will lose her glitch.[/quote]

Oh pretty!
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Alyssa Davis wrote:
I have this one Belgian.
I got her for pretty cheap and I've had her for awhile. I don't know when she will lose her glitch.
Oh pretty![/quote]
Yeah... anyways lol if you find the club, pls let me know!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:27 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:27 am