The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

i accidentally sold my horse... could someone help me?

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
MDH-Diesel
Visit My Farm

i accidentally sold my horse... could someone help me?

Post by MDH-Diesel »

hey guys, i accidentally posted my horse up for sale when i was trying to post him for breeding because i am new to the game. could anyone help me out? im trying to contact guineapig20 but idk how to ping him. any help would be highly appreciated.

guineapig20 if you're reading this... i'm willing to pay up to $75,000 to get him back. im sorry about the misunderstanding
guineapig20
Visit My Farm

Re: i accidentally sold my horse... could someone help me?

Post by guineapig20 »

max_da_horse-999 wrote:hey guys, i accidentally posted my horse up for sale when i was trying to post him for breeding because i am new to the game. could anyone help me out? im trying to contact guineapig20 but idk how to ping him. any help would be highly appreciated.

guineapig20 if you're reading this... i'm willing to pay up to $75,000 to get him back. im sorry about the misunderstanding
I'm so sorry! I'll give him back to you for free he's UFO I'ts this horse right?
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3214852
Last edited by guineapig20 on Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
MDH-Diesel
Visit My Farm

Post by MDH-Diesel »

no dont be sorry its not a big deal. i will pay what you paid me.
MDH-Diesel
Visit My Farm

Post by MDH-Diesel »

yes it is. thank you so much for understanding
MDH-Diesel
Visit My Farm

Post by MDH-Diesel »

sry but no my sister was saying all of this i am not new and SSK- keno is dead. he died on september 17th. i know you bought him before and i got keno back but i dont know what ur talking about. keno is dead.
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

max_da_horse-999 wrote:sry but no my sister was saying all of this i am not new and SSK- keno is dead. he died on september 17th. i know you bought him before and i got keno back but i dont know what ur talking about. keno is dead.
Well... that sucks... did he leave me in his will??
"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
MDH-Diesel
Visit My Farm

Post by MDH-Diesel »

yeah ur right and yes he left u in his will. he was a great horse but its ok. i have better horses like 73,115
MDH-Diesel
Visit My Farm

Post by MDH-Diesel »

HGP
MDH-Diesel
Visit My Farm

Post by MDH-Diesel »

do you have any horses for sale that are for sale? let me know soon!
equine_CRAZY
Visit My Farm

Post by equine_CRAZY »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
max_da_horse-999 wrote:sry but no my sister was saying all of this i am not new and SSK- keno is dead. he died on september 17th. i know you bought him before and i got keno back but i dont know what ur talking about. keno is dead.
Well... that sucks... did he leave me in his will??
I'm sorry about my little brother... I showed him the game and he thinks he knows everything! Sorry for the nuisance, lol.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:22 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:22 pm