The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

~MS~ Maple Springs Free Boarding ~MS~

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
edix
Visit My Farm

Re: ~MS~ Maple Springs Free Boarding ~MS~

Post by edix »

AUstalia wrote:Hi edix, l'm so sorry l accidentally took down the mares post instead of excepting your offer she is back up now and u have the colt sorry. Her link:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3229166
Don't worry. It's fine.
AUstalia
Visit My Farm

Post by AUstalia »

edix wrote:
AUstalia wrote:Hi edix, l'm so sorry l accidentally took down the mares post instead of excepting your offer she is back up now and u have the colt sorry. Her link:
Don't worry. It's fine.
It says you don't have enough money for her and that you aren't skilled enough to own another horse yet.
edix
Visit My Farm

Post by edix »

AUstalia wrote:
edix wrote: Don't worry. It's fine.
It says you don't have enough money for her and that you aren't skilled enough to own another horse yet.
hmm... let me see here...
edix
Visit My Farm

Post by edix »

That's weird. Let me offer on her again. One moment.
edix
Visit My Farm

Post by edix »

Ok, retry when you're ready. I've had some strange glitches before, not entirely surprised.
edix
Visit My Farm

Post by edix »

Thank you!
edix
Visit My Farm

Post by edix »

Hi Austalia, I came back to this post Bc I didn't know how else to contact you. Due to a very personal issue I have to delete my account. I have made arrangements for all the horses but two. Those two are Jupiter's fire, The wonderful morgan that this exchange got me, and Luna, a thoroughbred I bought that was bred by you a long time ago. The sweet morgan mare passed on to the big hayfield in the sky. If you are interested in either, they are yours. I also just wanted to thank you for this even if you don't want the horses.
AUstalia
Visit My Farm

Post by AUstalia »

edix wrote:
Hi Austalia, I came back to this post Bc I didn't know how else to contact you. Due to a very personal issue I have to delete my account. I have made arrangements for all the horses but two. Those two are Jupiter's fire, The wonderful morgan that this exchange got me, and Luna, a thoroughbred I bought that was bred by you a long time ago. The sweet morgan mare passed on to the big hayfield in the sky. If you are interested in either, they are yours. I also just wanted to thank you for this even if you don't want the horses.
I would be happy to take your horses how much do you want for them, Thank You for contacting me.
edix
Visit My Farm

Post by edix »

AUstalia wrote:
edix wrote: Hi Austalia, I came back to this post Bc I didn't know how else to contact you. Due to a very personal issue I have to delete my account. I have made arrangements for all the horses but two. Those two are Jupiter's fire, The wonderful morgan that this exchange got me, and Luna, a thoroughbred I bought that was bred by you a long time ago. The sweet morgan mare passed on to the big hayfield in the sky. If you are interested in either, they are yours. I also just wanted to thank you for this even if you don't want the horses.
I would be happy to take your horses how much do you want for them, Thank You for contacting me.
You may have them for free. They're yours originally anyways.
AUstalia
Visit My Farm

Post by AUstalia »

edix wrote:
AUstalia wrote: I would be happy to take your horses how much do you want for them, Thank You for contacting me.
You may have them for free. They're yours originally anyways.
Could you put them up for private sale
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:30 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:30 pm