The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Sunny Hollow Farms Auction and Fundraiser! Tennessee Walkers + Standardbreds

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Sunny Hollow Farms Auction and Fundraiser! Tennessee Walkers + Standardbreds

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

terrasunshine wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Yes how much? I will go make a form there for breeding TWH's. On the form it will have a place for others to help in breeding this rare breed, and where you can see goals and things you have accomplished with the horses
I'll let him go for 150k! So we can start breeding more. :) He's up for offers.
So I'm broke on this account ATM, is there a TWH you could put up for stud for 20-50k? That I could use?
"The horses always come first! They eat before us, get taken care of before us, because it's what we can do to repay them for them giving us so much joy in our lives"
terrasunshine
Visit My Farm

Re: Sunny Hollow Farms Auction and Fundraiser! Tennessee Walkers + Standardbreds

Post by terrasunshine »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
terrasunshine wrote:
I'll let him go for 150k! So we can start breeding more. :) He's up for offers.
So I'm broke on this account ATM, is there a TWH you could put up for stud for 20-50k? That I could use?
Offer 30k on him and you can have him :)
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

terrasunshine wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Offer 30k on him and you can have him :)
Wow! Thanks SOOOO much!!! I have the filly a bought from you and another Pure mare I'm also breeding. I got one filly with the mare and this will be the first time I'm breeding the filly
"The horses always come first! They eat before us, get taken care of before us, because it's what we can do to repay them for them giving us so much joy in our lives"
terrasunshine
Visit My Farm

Post by terrasunshine »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
terrasunshine wrote: Offer 30k on him and you can have him :)
Wow! Thanks SOOOO much!!! I have the filly a bought from you and another Pure mare I'm also breeding. I got one filly with the mare and this will be the first time I'm breeding the filly
No problem!!! Enjoy!!!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:27 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:27 am