The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Sunny Hollow Farms Auction and Fundraiser! Tennessee Walkers + Standardbreds

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
terrasunshine
Visit My Farm

Sunny Hollow Farms Auction and Fundraiser! Tennessee Walkers + Standardbreds

Post by terrasunshine »

Hello everyone!

I am ready to release some of my Tennessee Walker blood to the public. I also have a couple of Standardbreds available for auction.

To begin, a few rules:

- Do not remove my breeder's tag. You may change the horses' names as you wish, but leave my breeder's tag. I use it to monitor my progeny. If removed, I will not conduct further business with you.
- Please make offers on the horse itself, not in this thread (or at least, in addition to). This is so other players can see the current bid if I am not online to monitor it.
- Do NOT rehome these horses. If you no longer want it, I will take it back and rehome, breed, or age out.
- At this time, I will only be allowing one horse per player to be awarded. I want to spread the love! So please choose your horse carefully. If you are outbid or bought out on a horse, you're free to offer on another.

All right! On to the babies!

Standardbreds

Bewick's Wren, 8mos at time of auction

Starting Bid: 250k
Buyout: 1million
Current Bid:

Western Tanager, 8mos at time of auction

Starting Bid: 300k
Current Bid:

Tennessee Walking Horses

SOLD OUT!
Last edited by terrasunshine on Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Sunny Hollow Farms Auction and Fundraiser! Tennessee Walkers + Standardbreds

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

terrasunshine wrote:Hello everyone!

I am ready to release some of my Tennessee Walker blood to the public. I also have a couple of Standardbreds available for auction.

To begin, a few rules:

- Do not remove my breeder's tag. You may change the horses' names as you wish, but leave my breeder's tag. I use it to monitor my progeny. If removed, I will not conduct further business with you.
- Please make offers on the horse itself, not in this thread (or at least, in addition to). This is so other players can see the current bid if I am not online to monitor it.
- Do NOT rehome these horses. If you no longer want it, I will take it back and rehome, breed, or age out.
- At this time, I will only be allowing one horse per player to be awarded. I want to spread the love! So please choose your horse carefully. If you are outbid or bought out on a horse, you're free to offer on another.

Standardbreds

Current Bid:

Current Bid:

Tennessee Walking Horses

Jolene, 8mos at time of auction

Buyout: 1.5million
Current Bid:

Big Bessie, 6mos at time of auction

Current Bid:
Eventually I'd like to buy a breeding pair of the 3 breeds your working on so I can add their breeds to my order form so more players can get these rare breds
"The horses always come first! They eat before us, get taken care of before us, because it's what we can do to repay them for them giving us so much joy in our lives"
terrasunshine
Visit My Farm

Re: Sunny Hollow Farms Auction and Fundraiser! Tennessee Walkers + Standardbreds

Post by terrasunshine »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
terrasunshine wrote:Hello everyone!

To begin, a few rules:

Standardbreds

Current Bid:

Current Bid:

Tennessee Walking Horses

Jolene, 8mos at time of auction

Current Bid:

Big Bessie, 6mos at time of auction

Current Bid:
Eventually I'd like to buy a breeding pair of the 3 breeds your working on so I can add their breeds to my order form so more players can get these rare breds
Sure! I'm also wanting to bring TWH to more players, so I'd be happy to let you know when I have a colt available that I'm ready to sell.

I have Paso Finos that I'm working on with another player, and we're not quite ready to release them yet, but happy to do so when I am!

I was only able to get female Spotted Saddle Horses out of my breeding pairs so I'm still searching for a stud for them - if you happen to have any, I'd be happy to breed and split the foals with you!! :D And thank you for your bid!!
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

terrasunshine wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Sure! I'm also wanting to bring TWH to more players, so I'd be happy to let you know when I have a colt available that I'm ready to sell.

I have Paso Finos that I'm working on with another player, and we're not quite ready to release them yet, but happy to do so when I am!

I was only able to get female Spotted Saddle Horses out of my breeding pairs so I'm still searching for a stud for them - if you happen to have any, I'd be happy to breed and split the foals with you!! :D And thank you for your bid!!
I think I may have a PF mare but I'm not sure. I don't know of any SSH studs sorry
"The horses always come first! They eat before us, get taken care of before us, because it's what we can do to repay them for them giving us so much joy in our lives"
terrasunshine
Visit My Farm

Post by terrasunshine »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
terrasunshine wrote:

I think I may have a PF mare but I'm not sure. I don't know of any SSH studs sorry
No problem!

I don't have any TWH colts that I am willing to part with at this time, but I can offer a studding from one of my boys if you would be interested. You can take a look at my farm and browse who's old enough when Bessie is ready and I can let you breed her so we can try and build up the pop!
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

terrasunshine wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
No problem!

I don't have any TWH colts that I am willing to part with at this time, but I can offer a studding from one of my boys if you would be interested. You can take a look at my farm and browse who's old enough when Bessie is ready and I can let you breed her so we can try and build up the pop!
The foal I bought from you is still to young to breed ATM, I'm aging her as fast as I can though :lol:
terrasunshine
Visit My Farm

Post by terrasunshine »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
terrasunshine wrote: No problem!

The foal I bought from you is still to young to breed ATM, I'm aging her as fast as I can though :lol:
Would you be interested in buying this boy? https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3320447

He has a 5*TWH eval and it'd be awesome for you to start breeding them up too. I was thinking about setting up a TWH or a rare breed in general breeder's association and I saw you have some experience in doing that. It'd be neat to do something like that together!
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

terrasunshine wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Would you be interested in buying this boy? https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3320447

He has a 5*TWH eval and it'd be awesome for you to start breeding them up too. I was thinking about setting up a TWH or a rare breed in general breeder's association and I saw you have some experience in doing that. It'd be neat to do something like that together!
Yes how much? I will go make a form there for breeding TWH's. On the form it will have a place for others to help in breeding this rare breed, and where you can see goals and things you have accomplished with the horses
terrasunshine
Visit My Farm

Post by terrasunshine »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
terrasunshine wrote: Would you be interested in buying this boy? https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3320447

Yes how much? I will go make a form there for breeding TWH's. On the form it will have a place for others to help in breeding this rare breed, and where you can see goals and things you have accomplished with the horses
I'll let him go for 150k! So we can start breeding more. :) He's up for offers.
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

terrasunshine wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
I'll let him go for 150k! So we can start breeding more. :) He's up for offers.
So I'm broke on this account ATM, is there a TWH you could put up for stud for 20-50k? That I could use?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:15 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:15 am