The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

[E] Sponsorship || $2,060,500 Remaining || Free Horses!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
PearlySands
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Sponsorship || $3.3M Remaining || Free Horses

Post by PearlySands »

EclipticEnd wrote:Bumping this back up to the top; we're still up and running for anyone who has need of this forum.

As a reminder, you get $100,000 max. You can either link me a rehome-able horse that you own which I will pay you the 100k for, or you can link multiple horses in the market and I'll buy them for you, so long as the total cost is 100k or less.

As a note, I'm going to be limiting this to five horses at most; I'm not going to be doing a ton of $1 horses.

You can also claim one free horse from the list if you want one. Please note that one of them were never transferred, and so I cannot yet give you that horse in particular.

If you truly want to, you can also donate a horse and/or money to this sponsorship. This isn't required or necessary at the moment, as not many players are using this sponsorship, but it's appreciated nonetheless.
Wait, so you would give my 100k for free? I just really need more pastures and a grinder but I was just making sure I understood before I got to excited :)
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

PearlySands wrote:Wait, so you would give my 100k for free? I just really need more pastures and a grinder but I was just making sure I understood before I got to excited :)
Mhmm. If you link a rehomeable horse them I'll buy it from you for the 100k and then rehome the horse. There should be some $1 horses in the market that you could use for this if you don't want to spend Pony Tokens on an Adoption Centre horse. You'll still be able to claim a free horse from the list, assuming there's some left, but you won't be able to claim a horse from the Market as your 100k will have been used.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

longhi.pouncer wrote:Username(s): Longhi.pouncer
Link to horse(s): https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3016485
Traduzido pelo Google Tradutor.

Esse cavalo está de graça, então vou colocá-lo à venda e você pode comprá-lo por um dólar.

Como esse cavalo é gratuito, você ainda tem 100.000 restantes, que podem ser usados ​​para comprar até cinco cavalos no mercado.

Alternativamente, se você colocar um cavalo à venda que não deseja, posso comprá-lo por 100.000 e você pode gastá-lo como quiser.
longhi.pouncer
Visit My Farm

Post by longhi.pouncer »

interresante!!
longhi.pouncer
Visit My Farm

Post by longhi.pouncer »

pronto,enviei a oferta,aqui está o cavalo para você comprar
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3682347
longhi.pouncer
Visit My Farm

Post by longhi.pouncer »

PearlySands
Visit My Farm

Post by PearlySands »

EclipticEnd wrote:
PearlySands wrote:Wait, so you would give my 100k for free? I just really need more pastures and a grinder but I was just making sure I understood before I got to excited :)
Mhmm. If you link a rehomeable horse them I'll buy it from you for the 100k and then rehome the horse. There should be some $1 horses in the market that you could use for this if you don't want to spend Pony Tokens on an Adoption Centre horse. You'll still be able to claim a free horse from the list, assuming there's some left, but you won't be able to claim a horse from the Market as your 100k will have been used.
On my! Thank you so much! I hope you are blessed for your kindness!
PearlySands
Visit My Farm

Post by PearlySands »

EclipticEnd wrote:
This is a rehomeable horse!

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3678014

And thanks again!

Pearl <3
alice.longhi
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Sponsorship || $3.1M Remaining || Free Horses

Post by alice.longhi »

Hello, i’m a friend the longhi.pouncer
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3693743
alice.longhi
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Sponsorship || $3.1M Remaining || Frhttps://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3678014ee Horses

Post by alice.longhi »

Username(s): Alice.longhi
Link to horse(s): https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3678014
Total Cost: 100k
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:45 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:45 pm