The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

[E] Sponsorship || $2,060,500 Remaining || Free Horses!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Sponsorship || $2.7M Remaining || 8 Free horses remaining

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote: -
Your horse is now up for you. Offer $1 and I'll transfer her over. On the off chance you miss it, note that the previous owner would like the foal sold back to them once she has it.
Yes, I saw that.

Offered.
-Gabbs
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Sponsorship || $2.7M Remaining || 8 Free horses remaining

Post by EclipticEnd »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:
Your horse is now up for you. Offer $1 and I'll transfer her over. On the off chance you miss it, note that the previous owner would like the foal sold back to them once she has it.
Yes, I saw that.

Offered.
-Gabbs
She's been transferred. Enjoy. :)
Lee!
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Sponsorship || $2.5M Remaining || 8 Free horses remaining

Post by Lee! »

EclipticEnd wrote: Hi! Can I have the 100k? Here’s the Turkmene: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3553189
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Lee! wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote: Hi! Can I have the 100k? Here’s the Turkmene: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3553189
Offered. Would you like me to keep her or would rehoming be okay? I'm working on improving strength in Turkmenes as a side project and she has a red in strength.
Lee!
Visit My Farm

Post by Lee! »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Lee! wrote:
Offered. Would you like me to keep her or would rehoming be okay? I'm working on improving strength in Turkmenes as a side project and she has a red in strength.
I’m fine if you rehome her.
Fadingz-Star
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Sponsorship || $2.4M Remaining || 8 Free horses remaining

Post by Fadingz-Star »

EclipticEnd wrote:Hiya all!

I'm putting $3,000,000 into this sponsorship in the hopes to help connect people with a horse that they've wanted but perhaps haven't had the funds for. Ideally this would help newer players, but I'm open to helping anyone and everyone.

Each person will be allowed a maximum of $100,000 for a horse or multiple horses. I won't spend more than that on one person, regardless if the horse is only $1 more than that limit. Please don't take advantage of secondary accounts to have access to more money; I ask that you be honest and use only what's given rather than try to circumvent the $100k limit.

Free horses will be added in the first reply below this post. These horses count as $0 towards your $100k limit. They are donated from myself and any other members of this website who wish to do so. If they are not claimed, they will be returned to whoever donated them. :cry: If you would like to donate a horse, please let me know so that it may be transferred over to my Sponsorship pasture. Note that each person may only claim one free horse.

Horses will not be aged once the Sponsorship has its first request. I'm taking this time to title some horses, so don't worry about that. This does mean that I will not be aging pregnant horses that you may claim with your cut of the fund, so please don't expect that of me. I will also not be training any horses related to this fund.

I'll update the remaining funds (below) as they're used up. I'll keep unclaimed horses until I run out of funds. Once that happens, all unclaimed horses will be put up for sale in the market at $1. Because of this, I ask that you only participate in this giveaway if you're reasonably active. I'll give each horse around three days to be claimed before they go into a reserved pasture in my farm. If you see that I am active, and you have time to pick a horse up that is in that pasture, ping me and I'll transfer it over.

I'll keep track of all horses that are part of this sponsorship and have them listed in the first reply below.

Edit:
If you'd alternatively just like the $100,000 to pay for expenses such as stud fees, feed, or otherwise then adopt an AC Turkmene (mare preferably) and let me know. I'll trade the $100,000 for the Turkmene and we'll be good to go. I realize that not everyone wants a new horse, so here's an alternative. You can still claim a free / donated horse if you do this.

Enjoy!
-EclipticEnd
=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Remaining Funds as of May 24:
$2,400,000

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Please use this form:

Code: Select all

Username(s): Fadingz-Star
Link to horse(s):https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3021465
Total Cost:
is that horse a free horse?
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Fadingz-Star wrote:Username(s): Fadingz-Star
Total Cost:

Indeed. I'll put him up and you can offer $1. :)
Fadingz-Star
Visit My Farm

Post by Fadingz-Star »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Fadingz-Star wrote:Username(s): Fadingz-Star
Total Cost:

EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Fadingz-Star wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:

It says that you're not skilled enough for another horse. You'll have to level that up or get rid of one; I'll keep this horse up in the mean time and you can let me know when you have room.
Fadingz-Star
Visit My Farm

Post by Fadingz-Star »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Fadingz-Star wrote:
It says that you're not skilled enough for another horse. You'll have to level that up or get rid of one; I'll keep this horse up in the mean time and you can let me know when you have room.
Oh sorry :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:29 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:29 pm