The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

[E] Sponsorship || $2,060,500 Remaining || Free Horses!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

[E] Sponsorship || $2,060,500 Remaining || Free Horses!

Post by EclipticEnd »

Hiya all!

I've put $3,000,000 into this sponsorship in the hopes to help connect people with a horse that they've wanted but perhaps haven't had the funds for. Ideally this would help newer players, but I'm open to helping anyone and everyone. I'm also accepting donations via horses and money to fund this sponsorship.

Each person is allowed $100,000. I can use that to buy them up to five horses, or I can trade you that money for a rehomeable horse. You may also claim up to one (1) horse that has been donated by the HWO community; these horses are free hence the one horse limit.

I won't spend more than that on one person, regardless if the horse is only $1 more than that limit. Please don't take advantage of secondary accounts to have access to more money; I ask that you be honest and use only what's given rather than try to circumvent the $100k limit. Using secret secondary, third, fourth, etc. accounts will be considered scamming me for funds which I do not appreciate. Additionally, it doesn't matter if those five horses cost less than the 100k; that's the most that I'm willing to hold for someone while awaiting them to take them. I ask that you be ready to take each horse within two days of posting a message here; I'm very active and will usually respond within an hour.

Free horses will be added in the first reply below this post. These horses count as $0 towards your $100k limit. They are donated from myself and any other members of this website who wish to do so. If they are not claimed, they will be returned to whoever donated them. If you would like to donate a horse, please let me know so that it may be transferred over to my Sponsorship pasture. Note that each person may only claim one free horse.

I am not currently taking horse donations due to lack of farm space.

Please note these requirements if you intend to donate a horse:
  • 55,000 HGP or Higher
  • 12 Years Old or Younger

Horses will not be aged once the Sponsorship has its first request. This does mean that I will not be aging pregnant horses that you may claim with your cut of the fund, so please don't expect that of me. I will also not be personally training any horses related to this fund unless paid to do so via my training form.

I'll update the remaining funds (below and in the title) as they're used up. I'll keep unclaimed horses until I run out of funds. Once that happens, all unclaimed horses will be put up for sale in the market at $1. Because of this, I ask that you only participate in this giveaway if you're reasonably active. I'll give each horse around three days to be claimed before they go into a reserved pasture in my farm. If you see that I am active, and you have time to pick a horse up that is in that pasture, ping me and I'll transfer it over.

I'll keep track of all horses that are part of this sponsorship and have them listed in the first reply below.

Enjoy!
-EclipticEnd
=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Remaining Funds as of July 6th:
$560,500 of $3M (From EclipticEnd)
$1,500,000 of $1.5M (From casey968665)

TOTAL: $2,060,500

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Please copy / paste form in a reply, and please do not quote this:

Code: Select all

Username(s):
Link to horse(s):
Total Cost:
Last edited by EclipticEnd on Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:33 pm, edited 53 times in total.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

[E] Sponsorship Horses and Transaction Records

Post by EclipticEnd »

Transferred Horses:
-Rehomeable Turkmene || From camilleon || $100k
-Chika || For Colhood || $100k
-Rehomeable Horse || From Diamond Filly || $100k
-Asgaards Freja || For dressage_queen420 || FREE
-ت || For Evandil || FREE
-[E] Fracturing Moonlight || For Fadingz-Star || FREE
-Rehomeable Horse|| From Frisb|| $100k
-HS Swedish Cheetah || For Gabby Woodlark || $100k
-{RRS} Steady Dash || For ImaCountryGirl || FREE
-[E] Underworld's Emperor ||For Heartland2001 || FREE
- Unnamed Thoroughbred || For Heartland2001 || $100k
-Rehomeable Horse || From Horsechronicles12 || $1.5k
-Rehomeable Horse || From Horsechronicles12 || $0.5k
-Rehomeable Horse || From Horsechronicles12 || $98k
-Blessing || For ~|Horse Paradise|~ || FREE
-Turkmene || From ~|Horse Paradise|~ || $100k
-Possum Kingdom || For Lavender Stables || $65k
-Rehomeable Turkemene || From Lee! || $100k
-Rehomeable Horse || From LightHorseBreeding || $100k
-[E] King's Daybreak || For Longhi.pouncer || FREE (Rehomed)
-Rehomeable Horse || From Lynx768768 || $100k
-{LP}Mina de felicidade || From Longhi.pouncer || $100k
-Sella Italiano Filly || For Majestic_And_Rare || $100k
-Rehomeable Horse || From Moonfrost18 || $100k
-Calm Panther || From NorthboundStables || $100k
-Equiporium Benchmark || For NorthboundStables|| FREE
-§RCF Will O' Calamity || For RummyTummy || $100k
-Horse Juggling || ShadowHopeSprings || $100k
-Rehomeable Horse || From SSpencer || $100k
-{RRS} Docs Essence || For SSpencer || FREE
-Rehomeable Horse || From ThatShowKiddd || $100k
-Rehomeable Turkemene || From The Sturdy Horses || $100
-[F#] Easy Mode || For UniqueFarms || $4.5k (Rehomed)
-Northern A Fury || For UniqueFarms || $20k (Rehomed)
-Cosmo || For UniqueFarms || $15k (Rehomed)
-Umber Sand || For Westview Stable || FREE
-♣GHS♣ Earthquake || For Wildhorse island || FREE
-✨Flickering gold✨ || From Wildhorse island || $100k

Unclaimed Horses:
-

Free Horses Donated To The Sponsorship:
Sponsorship Barn

====Donated by Moonfrost18
- [FM] Chocolate Pumpkin || Not Trained || Grey (Flaxen Chestnut) Blanket Quarter Horse Colt

====Donated by Theredris
- Thoughtful Blanket || Untrained || Smoky Black Tobiano Thoroughbred Colt

- Umber Sand || Untrained || Silver Amber Cream (Dun?) Arabian Filly CLAIMED

====Donated by h0rsey
- DOA Modest Ether 651 || Fully Trained || Grey (Buckskin Dun / Dunskin) Part Arabian x Falabella [66%] Stallion

- {RRS} Docs Essence || Fully Trained || Silver Bay Dun Quarter Horse Colt CLAIMED
- {RRS} Steady Dash || Fully Trained || Black Quarter Horse Colt CLAIMED

====Donated by Westview Stable
- >WV< Sleepy Queen || Untrained || Grey (Champagne) Arabian x Thoroughbred [50%] Mare
- >WV< Memory Maker || Untrained || Palomino Dun (Dunliano) Part Arabian x Deliboz [93%] Filly

====Donated by ImaCountryGirl
- Tᗩᒪᒪ ᑭIᑎEᔕ Astro Dragon || Untrained || Classic Champagne Part Thoroughbred x Deliboz [94%] Mare
- Ice Maiden || Untrained || Silver Smoky Cream Champagne (?) Part Thoroughbred [91%] Mare
- Platinum Arrow || Untrained/Semi-Trained || Classic Champagne Roan Thoroughbred x Quarter Horse [50%] Colt
- Tᗩᒪᒪ ᑭIᑎEᔕ Duchess Copper Heart || Untrained/Semi-Trained || Bay Blanket Thoroughbred [96%] Filly

====Donated by EclipticEnd
- [E] Underworld's Emperor || Fully Trained || Metallic Palomino Turkmene Colt CLAIMED
- [E] King's Daybreak || Not Trained || Silver Smoky Cream Snowcap Mohawk Thoroughbred Colt CLAIMED
- [E] Fracturing Moonlight || Not Trained || Flaxen Chestnut Blanket Mohawk Thoroughbred Colt CLAIMED

====Donated by Naytrix2
- Blessing || Fully Trained || Chestnut Thoroughbred Colt CLAIMED
- Equiporium Benchmark || Fully Trained || Grey (Black) Half Irish Sport Horse Stallion CLAIMED
- Asgaards Freja || Fully Trained || Silver Bay Dun Half Arabian Filly CLAIMED

====Donated by casey968665
- ♣GHS♣ Earthquake || Fully Trained || Black Thoroughbred Stallion CLAIMED
- ت || Mostly Trained || Perlino Blanket Arabian Mare CLAIMED
Last edited by EclipticEnd on Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:33 am, edited 74 times in total.
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Sponsorship || $3M Remaining

Post by RummyTummy »

EclipticEnd wrote:Ping
Quick question, would I be allowed to choose any horse from the market (100k or lower of course) or am I only allowed to choose from horses donated?
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

RummyTummy wrote:Quick question, would I be allowed to choose any horse from the market (100k or lower of course) or am I only allowed to choose from horses donated?
Any horse(s) on the market, with the additional option of any of the donated horses which are not currently on the market.
Rescuer of Horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Rescuer of Horses »

Username: Majestic_And_Rare
Horse: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3547684
Price: 100k exactly

:D :D
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Majestic_And_Rare wrote:Username: Majestic_And_Rare
Horse: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3547684
Price: 100k exactly

:D :D
Offer $1 and she's yours.
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm

Post by RummyTummy »

EclipticEnd wrote:
RummyTummy wrote:Quick question, would I be allowed to choose any horse from the market (100k or lower of course) or am I only allowed to choose from horses donated?
Any horse(s) on the market, with the additional option of any of the donated horses which are not currently on the market.
I'll take this horse please for 100k exactly :D https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2615988
Last edited by RummyTummy on Mon May 16, 2022 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Sponsorship || $2.9M Remaining

Post by Heartland2001 »

EclipticEnd wrote:Hiya all!

I'm putting $3,000,000 into this sponsorship in the hopes to help connect people with a horse that they've wanted but perhaps haven't had the funds for. Ideally this would help newer players, but I'm open to helping anyone and everyone.

Each person will be allowed a maximum of $100,000 for a horse or multiple horses. I won't spend more than that on one person, regardless if the horse is only $1 more than that limit. Please don't take advantage of secondary accounts to have access to more money; I ask that you be honest and use only what's given rather than try to circumvent the $100k limit.

Free horses will be added in the first reply below this post. These horses count as $0 towards your $100k limit. They are donated from myself and any other members of this website who wish to do so. If they are not claimed, they will be returned to whoever donated them. If you would like to donate a horse, please let me know so that it may be transferred over to my Sponsorship pasture.

Horses will not be aged once the Sponsorship has its first request. I'm taking this time to title some horses, so don't worry about that. This does mean that I will not be aging pregnant horses that you may claim with your cut of the fund, so please don't expect that of me. I will also not be training any horses related to this fund.

I'll update the remaining funds (below) as they're used up. I'll keep unclaimed horses until I run out of funds. Once that happens, all unclaimed horses will be put up for sale in the market at $1. Because of this, I ask that you only participate in this giveaway if you're reasonably active. I'll give each horse around three days to be claimed before they go into a reserved pasture in my farm. If you see that I am active, and you have time to pick a horse up that is in that pasture, ping me and I'll transfer it over.

I'll keep track of all horses that are part of this sponsorship and have them listed in the first reply below.

Enjoy!
-EclipticEnd
=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Remaining Funds as of May 15:
$2,900,000

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Please use this form:

Code: Select all

Username(s):
Link to horse(s):
Total Cost:
username heartland2001
horse https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3488689 https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3375397
cost 100k
Heartland Stables Breeder Of Quality TBs And More
Image Image
If You Fall Off You Have To Get Back On To Overcome Your Fears
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

RummyTummy wrote:I'll take this horse please for 100k exactly :D https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2615988
Offer $1 :)
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Sponsorship || $2.9M Remaining

Post by EclipticEnd »

[E] Underworld's Emperor is currently up. Once one of the two are transferred, the Thoroughbred will be up.

Edit: Both are up.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:13 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:13 am