The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking For Standardbreds!!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Soleil
Visit My Farm

Looking For Standardbreds!!

Post by Soleil »

With a recent windfall of in-game money, I finally have enough to pursue the project of my dreams: Breeding, training, and selling Standardbreds, to popularize the breed and get the word out there that Standardbreds are amazing!! :D

I have a budget of up to 200,000 (per horse), which seems to be the asking price in the current market. I'm really not picky, since Standardbreds are an elusive breed, so color/COI/whatever else you can think of doesn't really matter to me. However, I'd prefer not to have horses OVER 15 (you really can't squeeze much more foals out of them, especially with females), unless the price was lowered!
Emily6767
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking For Standardbreds!!

Post by Emily6767 »

camilleon wrote:With a recent windfall of in-game money, I finally have enough to pursue the project of my dreams: Breeding, training, and selling Standardbreds, to popularize the breed and get the word out there that Standardbreds are amazing!! :D

I have a budget of up to 200,000 (per horse), which seems to be the asking price in the current market. I'm really not picky, since Standardbreds are an elusive breed, so color/COI/whatever else you can think of doesn't really matter to me. However, I'd prefer not to have horses OVER 15 (you really can't squeeze much more foals out of them, especially with females), unless the price was lowered!

Heyyyy! You’re project sounds really exciting! One thing to keep in mind is that Standardbreds are much more than 200,000 ea. A stud price for Standardbreds is usually more than that. Many players who breed them (myself included) have only private lines and if the players do sell they go for around
2-5 mil. Depending on how experienced a player is with his/her Standardbreds also depends the price.
For example, I bred a 65 speed STb filly and if I was to sell her it would be around 8-9 mil because its a rare breed with tons of perks. (They are great competition horses)
If you do need money for this I suggest to post a “help wanted” poster with a polite request for money. (Make sure to explain its for your new project)
Hope this helps!
Emily6767, bestleopardbreeders, EMHAL, and HaileyMcC125
Soleil
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

Emily6767 wrote:
camilleon wrote:With a recent windfall of in-game money, I finally have enough to pursue the project of my dreams: Breeding, training, and selling Standardbreds, to popularize the breed and get the word out there that Standardbreds are amazing!! :D

I'm really not picky, since Standardbreds are an elusive breed, so color/COI/whatever else you can think of doesn't really matter to me. However, I'd prefer not to have horses OVER 15 (you really can't squeeze much more foals out of them, especially with females), unless the price was lowered!

Heyyyy! You’re project sounds really exciting! One thing to keep in mind is that Standardbreds are much more than 200,000 ea. A stud price for Standardbreds is usually more than that. Many players who breed them (myself included) have only private lines and if the players do sell they go for around
2-5 mil. Depending on how experienced a player is with his/her Standardbreds also depends the price.
For example, I bred a 65 speed STb filly and if I was to sell her it would be around 8-9 mil because its a rare breed with tons of perks. (They are great competition horses)
If you do need money for this I suggest to post a “help wanted” poster with a polite request for money. (Make sure to explain its for your new project)
Hope this helps!
Emily6767, bestleopardbreeders, EMHAL, and HaileyMcC125

Ohhh, thank you!! This helps a lot :D. I'm relatively new to the forum and all the different prices. I definitely don't have enough to purchase even one Standardbred, so that definitely helps!!
Thanks again!
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Hello!

STBs are a great breed to breed, train and comp. I could breed you a 50% STB that way you breed it to a stallion from the stud market. like this fella. https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3308136

Let me know and ill get on it. i can do 100k for a 50% STB filly just for you to help get you started :)

Typically STBs range from 200k-1mill depending on confo, BR and coat coloring - also temperament is a huge factor too depending on discipline
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Soleil
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

Wow, thank you so much!!!
That would be really helpful :D It's honestly so amazing that there are so many helpful people here on HWO
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

camilleon wrote:Wow, thank you so much!!!
That would be really helpful :D It's honestly so amazing that there are so many helpful people here on HWO
your welcome!

Do you want me to pick a stud to breed my STB mare to? or do you want to pick one from the market.
If you pick from the market the fee has to be 50k or less. :)
Owner Of FIR Club

Soleil
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
camilleon wrote:Wow, thank you so much!!!
your welcome!

Do you want me to pick a stud to breed my STB mare to? or do you want to pick one from the market.
If you don't mind, could I see your STB real quick?
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

camilleon wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
your welcome!

she is not born yet. im popping some mares so if there are any fillies i would be willing to rehome/sell ill breed that one then retire her on my farm :)
Owner Of FIR Club

HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

camilleon wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
your welcome!

They are a mix of softballs and some older lines i had around my side account.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/93856
a filly will be choosen once born to be bred for you to get the 50% STB
Owner Of FIR Club

Soleil
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
camilleon wrote:
They are a mix of softballs and some older lines i had around my side account.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/93856
a filly will be choosen once born to be bred for you to get the 50% STB

Ok!! Again, thank you so much :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:25 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:25 pm