The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ISO RARE BREEDS

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO RARE BREEDS

Post by Heartland2001 »

Hilayla wrote:I have several rare breeds, Manipuris, Mongolians, Sumbas, Chinese Ponies, Tibetan Ponies, Working on Kathiawaris but they are on my side right now. I'm reorganizing but if you want a stud or something (possibly I have some to give away if you are interested) I might have some other breeds or crosses that could work for you. I'll do reverse breeding as well if you want. I tend to upgrade only randomly so the best way to talk would be ping me here. Each of my farms has links to the other one. Currently my side is storage and studs while I figure out my focus.
I would be interested can you give me some links
Hilayla
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Hilayla »

Okay, I went with the three breeds that have the lowest numbers and I haven't looked over on my side yet. Here is what is on offer at the moment. If you want mares I can send them to you bred to different stallions if you like, but my COI is around 50% still for most.

Tibetan Ponies

Stallion 11 yrs old. He's only 3 stars for Tibetan Pony but he's the only stallion I'm will to let go of atm.
Green Stamina
Gold Intelligence
Speed 19
Strength 26
Stamina 31
Balance 31
Movement 25
Agility 34
Tempo 21

Mare. She's a cross but has a five star rating which could offset the boy's three star rating.
5* Tibetan Pony
Gold Balance
Speed 17
Strength 29
Stamina 40
Balance 37
Movement 31
Agility 45
Tempo 30

I am just remembering I didn't check the pedigrees to see how closely related they are. I'm going to leave this here. I need to evaluate them to standards and I'll come up with some more pairs for you to look at and choose from. You can also take a look around my farms and see if any particular breed catches your eye. If I don't want to let a particular horse go I'll be happy to breed you one. I'll be in touch soon with more.
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

Hilayla wrote:Okay, I went with the three breeds that have the lowest numbers and I haven't looked over on my side yet. Here is what is on offer at the moment. If you want mares I can send them to you bred to different stallions if you like, but my COI is around 50% still for most.

Tibetan Ponies

Stallion 11 yrs old. He's only 3 stars for Tibetan Pony but he's the only stallion I'm will to let go of atm.
Green Stamina
Gold Intelligence
Speed 19
Strength 26
Stamina 31
Balance 31
Movement 25
Agility 34
Tempo 21

Mare. She's a cross but has a five star rating which could offset the boy's three star rating.
5* Tibetan Pony
Gold Balance
Speed 17
Strength 29
Stamina 40
Balance 37
Movement 31
Agility 45
Tempo 30

I am just remembering I didn't check the pedigrees to see how closely related they are. I'm going to leave this here. I need to evaluate them to standards and I'll come up with some more pairs for you to look at and choose from. You can also take a look around my farms and see if any particular breed catches your eye. If I don't want to let a particular horse go I'll be happy to breed you one. I'll be in touch soon with more.
I'll take them
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
I offered on the next ones
Hilayla
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Hilayla »

Heartland2001 wrote: I'll take them
I put them for 1,000,000 but just offer me $1. I'm happy to see some interest in the breed.
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

Hilayla wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote: I'll take them
I put them for 1,000,000 but just offer me $1. I'm happy to see some interest in the breed.
Thank you so much im very exited I've been working on breeding lots of breeds with under 500 horses and this really helps
Hilayla
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Hilayla »

Well I've been sorting all day. My retirement pasture is full and my sales are filling up. If anything in there strikes your fancy let me know.
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

Hilayla wrote:Well I've been sorting all day. My retirement pasture is full and my sales are filling up. If anything in there strikes your fancy let me know.
I'll take a look i like these guys https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3523260
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3523239
Hilayla
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Hilayla »

Heartland2001 wrote:
Hilayla wrote:Well I've been sorting all day. My retirement pasture is full and my sales are filling up. If anything in there strikes your fancy let me know.
I'll take a look i like these guys https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3523260
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3523239
They are up for offers. :D
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

Hilayla wrote:
They are up for offers. :D
Offered
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:49 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:49 pm