Community Forum

Horse Sale!!!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
floralesque
Visit My Farm

Horse Sale!!!

Post by floralesque »

As I take on new projects and expand my farm, I realized there are two things that you must have in order to grow: space and money! It would be a shame to rehome all of these horses, so I'm selling them in hopes that I can get them a better home.

Here's the pasture:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/183672

If you like any of these guys, let me know and we'll talk more from there. As a disclaimer, I may not sell if you do not have the budget.

Thank you :mrgreen:
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse Sale!!!

Post by EclipticEnd »

floralesque wrote: -
I'd be interested in these three:

-c- Amber Pumpkin
|C| Hopelessly Devoted
|C| Evening Gala

What're you looking for price-wise?
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
floralesque
Visit My Farm

Post by floralesque »

Yeah, sure! Both are up :)
floralesque
Visit My Farm

Post by floralesque »

EclipticEnd wrote:
floralesque wrote: -

-c- Amber Pumpkin
|C| Hopelessly Devoted
|C| Evening Gala

I'm so sorry!! |C| Hopelessly Devoted and |C| Evening Gala aren't for sale. They were supposed to be put in a different pasture. But, a few of my horses are just being finished training, so I'll contact you as soon as they're done.

And for -c- Amber Pumpkin, what do you think he is worth? I'm bad at pricing :lol:
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

floralesque wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:

-c- Amber Pumpkin
|C| Hopelessly Devoted
|C| Evening Gala

I'm so sorry!! |C| Hopelessly Devoted and |C| Evening Gala aren't for sale. They were supposed to be put in a different pasture. But, a few of my horses are just being finished training, so I'll contact you as soon as they're done.

And for -c- Amber Pumpkin, what do you think he is worth? I'm bad at pricing :lol:
That's alright! I've done that a lot, too. ;)

As for price, here's my thoughts:
He has four colored breeder's report comments. I personally make each worth 5k, so that's 20K right there. He's very nearly fully trained, and I've seen trainers charge anywhere between 15-70k for their services. The average there is 42.5k, rounded up to the nearest ten would be 50k, which I'm happy to pay because training is a chore and I'm very overloaded with that already. If you want more for that, though, let me know. He's Bombproof, which ordinarily isn't sought after but is good for Endurance and a variety of Western disciplines, so I'd add 5k for that (10k for Highstrung as most TBs are racers). So far that's 75k. His color's interesting; he's Silver with two Creams; my guess is Silver Smoky Cream (Silver, Black, 2x Cream). Up to you if you want to add on for a cool color. He's below 50% COI which is great; can add an additional 5k to even out at 80k.

Does that sound good to you? I'm willing to go higher than that if you'd like more for him.
floralesque
Visit My Farm

Post by floralesque »

EclipticEnd wrote:
floralesque wrote:

He has four colored breeder's report comments. I personally make each worth 5k, so that's 20K right there. He's very nearly fully trained, and I've seen trainers charge anywhere between 15-70k for their services. The average there is 42.5k, rounded up to the nearest ten would be 50k, which I'm happy to pay because training is a chore and I'm very overloaded with that already. If you want more for that, though, let me know. He's Bombproof, which ordinarily isn't sought after but is good for Endurance and a variety of Western disciplines, so I'd add 5k for that (10k for Highstrung as most TBs are racers). So far that's 75k. His color's interesting; he's Silver with two Creams; my guess is Silver Smoky Cream (Silver, Black, 2x Cream). Up to you if you want to add on for a cool color. He's below 50% COI which is great; can add an additional 5k to even out at 80k.

Does that sound good to you? I'm willing to go higher than that if you'd like more for him.

If you're willing to go up to 100k (because I paid around 70k for him and I want to make some money off him), then he's yours! And if you're willing to keep him up for stud, that would be great :D
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

floralesque wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:

If you're willing to go up to 100k (because I paid around 70k for him and I want to make some money off him), then he's yours! And if you're willing to keep him up for stud, that would be great :D
Sounds good to me. Let me know when he's up for offers and what stud fee you'd prefer.
floralesque
Visit My Farm

Post by floralesque »

EclipticEnd wrote:
floralesque wrote:

Sounds good to me. Let me know when he's up for offers and what stud fee you'd prefer.
He's up right now. His stud fee is up to you, but I'd prefer it if it was around 1000.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

floralesque wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:
He's up right now. His stud fee is up to you, but I'd prefer it if it was around 1000.
1k it is. I'll be offering via my stud account (FrozenKey)
Become a Patron!