The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

[E] Breed All Breeds: Looking for buyers!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Breed All Breeds: Looking for buyers! 4 Breeds Currently Available.

Post by EclipticEnd »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Wildhorse island wrote: Sure
Alrighty, I only have one sale slot on that account open right now. She's up and I'll put the stallion up for offers once she's transferred.
I have to take her down to do some transferring, but I'll put her back up once I'm done.
Wildhorse island
Visit My Farm

Post by Wildhorse island »

EclipticEnd wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote: Alrighty, I only have one sale slot on that account open right now. She's up and I'll put the stallion up for offers once she's transferred.
I have to take her down to do some transferring, but I'll put her back up once I'm done.
Offered
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Wildhorse island wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote: I have to take her down to do some transferring, but I'll put her back up once I'm done.
Offered
Transferred! Sorry for that delay; I'm currently on a trip and I wasn't expecting not to have internet until now.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Breed All Breeds: Abyssinian, Altai, Baluchi, Batak, Ob

Post by EclipticEnd »

UPDATE:
Willing to train and test them if necessary to get them sold! I really need the space.

Asking price will remain around $5k regardless, but I'm willing to drop to $1k if need be. I'd prefer them not to be rehomed, and I'm willing to put in the effort if it means people not only buy them, but keep them.
Rescuer of Horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Rescuer of Horses »

EclipticEnd wrote:UPDATE:
Willing to train and test them if necessary to get them sold! I really need the space.

Asking price will remain around $5k regardless, but I'm willing to drop to $1k if need be. I'd prefer them not to be rehomed, and I'm willing to put in the effort if it means people not only buy them, but keep them.
Hi can I have mare and stallion trained batak?
Rescuer of Horses
Visit My Farm

Majestic_And_Rare wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:UPDATE:

Hi can I have mare and stallion trained batak?
Oh nevermind I only have 608 dollars sorry
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Majestic_And_Rare wrote:
Majestic_And_Rare wrote: Hi can I have mare and stallion trained batak?
Oh nevermind I only have 608 dollars sorry
That's fine! It might take a bit because I have a bit of a queue, but I'm more than willing to do them for free if you're willing to not rehome them. They'll be a bit older, probably around 5-6 years old when training's done.
Rescuer of Horses
Visit My Farm

EclipticEnd wrote:
Majestic_And_Rare wrote: Oh nevermind I only have 608 dollars sorry
That's fine! It might take a bit because I have a bit of a queue, but I'm more than willing to do them for free if you're willing to not rehome them. They'll be a bit older, probably around 5-6 years old when training's done.
Oh yay ty I will not rehome

Can I also have mare stallon of south German horse if that is name
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Majestic_And_Rare wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote: That's fine! It might take a bit because I have a bit of a queue, but I'm more than willing to do them for free if you're willing to not rehome them. They'll be a bit older, probably around 5-6 years old when training's done.
Oh yay ty I will not rehome

Can I also have mare stallon of south German horse if that is name
Sure, I'll note that down. That one'll cost probably $5k, but that's going to be a long while in the future I think judging by the recipe, so don't worry about it right now. I'll ping you when I make one. :)
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Breed All Breeds: Looking for buyers!

Post by EclipticEnd »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:Hey! :D
Could I reserve a Sumba mare?

Thanks!!
Did you want any Sumba stallions per chance? so far I'm 4-0 stallions to mares so far and I'll probably cull this one and this one unless you'd like them. They're free if you do as I'd be getting rid of them anyway. You'll definitely get that Sumba mare as soon as I have two, but I have the colt curse right now.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:03 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:03 pm