The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

SS Grinder Auctions | Trained and Tested Horses

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Sunshadow_Holding
Visit My Farm

SS Grinder Auctions | Trained and Tested Horses

Post by Sunshadow_Holding »

SS Grinder Auctions
This forum will be used to selling our show horses that have are fully trained and tested. Grinders can be used to earn PTs, turns, and money. Grinders will be posted every once in a while for customers.
Grinders are normally not from my breeding lines, as most of my lines are private.
This is a silent auction, meaning that all bidding will be put in action by bidding directly on the horse using the offers feature. Do not post anything on this topic please.

Rules:
1. Please pick up your horse within 48 hours or they will go back for auction.
2. I'm currently not accepting payment plans of any sort, so please make sure you have the money before offering. Please also make sure you have the space to take the grinder.
3. Do not resell your grinder for an unreasonably high price as soon as you get it from me. You will be blacklisted if you do so.
4. All horses have a minimum increase of 25k.
5. All horses have a buy-out price of 1 million.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:05 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:05 am