The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Found

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Found

Post by Emlyn »

So all my grinders rudely passed, haha- not cool dude-
So I am currently in the market for a decent grinder...aka one who gives a load of turns! I can pay almost any price for one...just not 2mil that's crazy....ping/pm me if you have one I could buy! Thank you :]
Last edited by Emlyn on Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Coda
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for...

Post by Coda »

Emlyn wrote:So all my grinders rudely passed, haha- not cool dude-
So I am currently in the market for a decent grinder...aka one who gives a load of turns! I can pay almost any price for one...just not 2mil that's crazy....ping/pm me if you have one I could buy! Thank you :]
Hi there
What gender are you after
most of the time i have colts born out of my showers and i cant find them homes for them so i rehome them.
If you like you can buy one of them from me when i have some born they just need training and all but they aare all born with speed over 50 (TB)
I have had this boy born, he comes from both parents with speed 61+
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3626864
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

You might ask Rylie III
I just bought this colt from them and he's awesome! I'd sell him to you but don't have another to take his place :roll:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3555796

Or loom here!
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=39764
"The horses always come first! They eat before us, get taken care of before us, because it's what we can do to repay them for them giving us so much joy in our lives"
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
You might ask Rylie III
I just bought this colt from them and he's awesome! I'd sell him to you but don't have another to take his place :roll:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3555796

Or loom here!
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=39764
Thank you but, I have already gotten some from Kamichi:]
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:27 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:27 pm