The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Recipe Horse Sale

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Recipe Horse Sale

Post by EclipticEnd »

As the title says, I'm selling recipe horses that I either will not use or no longer need.

All of these horses can be found here.

They'll have all of their applicable evals in their descriptions. If some breeds are crossed out in those evaluations like so, then that's just because I personally have already done those breeds. I use that as a way to get the full picture of the horses as well as my own future use for them to see if I truly need them.

All horses have a flat rate price of $1,000.

My one request is that you pick up your horse within a day of it being up for offers; I've had an issue in the past where people have gone AWOL for several days and haven't picked up their horse. As I usually only have one sale slot available and I often have to transfer horses between my accounts, this can become frustrating.

For the most part I am highly active; give me an hour or so and I'll probably have responded and will have your horse up for offers; please expect a response on the same day as you post.

Horses will be in this pasture for one week, and then they will be rehomed if possible. If not then I'll transfer them to this account and age them out.Edit: I need the space so I'll be rehoming as needed for room. I encourage you to buy one if you're interested in it because it may be gone at any time.

Currently listed batch:
North African Barb X Arabian
-Abyssinian, Baladi, Cleveland Bay, Giara Pony, Java, Thoroughbred, West African Barb
Thoroughbred X Andalusian
-Hispano Arabian
North African Barb x Forest Horse
-West African Barb
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:10 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:10 pm