The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

I need gone

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

I need gone

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

I have some horses that i need gone. some are related but i have so many i cant keep up with which ones are related. i have some in the for sale pasture and some aren't. Pretty much any of them you ask for you can have. There are a few i am not selling though. They are 5k a piece or 3 for 5k. I will only hold horses for a day. Some have been claimed but if not taken within 1 day will be put back up. They will say if they are sold and who they were sold to in the owners comments.
MysticDaphne
Visit My Farm

Re: I need gone

Post by MysticDaphne »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:I have some horses that i need gone. some are related but i have so many i cant keep up with which ones are related. i have some in the for sale pasture and some aren't. Pretty much any of them you ask for you can have. There are a few i am not selling though. They are 5k a piece or 3 for 5k. I will only hold horses for a day. Some have been claimed but if not taken within 1 day will be put back up. They will say if they are sold and who they were sold to in the owners comments.
Just a suggestion - if you put them up for public sale, then the players who are interested can take them off your hands without you having to deal with the circus of keeping track of a forum. You should be able to post them all for public sale with your asking price. :)
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Re: I need gone

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

MysticDaphne wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote:I have some horses that i need gone. some are related but i have so many i cant keep up with which ones are related. i have some in the for sale pasture and some aren't. Pretty much any of them you ask for you can have. There are a few i am not selling though. They are 5k a piece or 3 for 5k. I will only hold horses for a day. Some have been claimed but if not taken within 1 day will be put back up. They will say if they are sold and who they were sold to in the owners comments.
Just a suggestion - if you put them up for public sale, then the players who are interested can take them off your hands without you having to deal with the circus of keeping track of a forum. You should be able to post them all for public sale with your asking price. :)
Yeah I do that but sometimes I get more sales using the forum
Queen of animals
Visit My Farm

Branding

Post by Queen of animals »

Hi, you contacted me about branding sorry I couldn't private message you I'm new to premium and don't know how to:lol:
I usually don't keep branding unless paid, sorry about the misunderstanding. If you want me to keep your horse's branding on, I will accept a horse payment.

This horse https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2588004
QOA Horsey Friend forever
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:48 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:48 pm