The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Blue Moon Horse Sales!!!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Visit My Farm

Blue Moon Horse Sales!!!

Post by 1234509876 »

ℬℳ sales! - 0 available

This thread is going to be used to list all the horses I have for sale at the moment. Most of the horses will be mares and stallions that I have used in any of my current breeding projects but sometimes I might sell some foals that are somewhat good but not good enough to qualify for my breeding goals. Sometimes I might even sell fully trained horses.

My current main project is breeding for horses wiih a full leopard pattern.

My smaller side projects are to breed a spotted draft horse and breeding a horse with as many green and yellow stats as possible with no negative stats.

Current sale information:
Since I am working on several projects with a clear goal in mind I usually end up rehoming most of the foals because they don't quite meet the requirements I have set up. This usually means that perfectly fine colts and fillies are removed from the game just because there is a limit to how many horses you can own and I need to save the space for the horses I will be able to use in my breeding programs.
I have decided that instead of rehoming them immediately I will put them up for sale and only rehome them if no one has claimed them before they turn 4 years old. This will make sure that my current breeding projects are shared with everyone who wants to work with similar goals.

I am also currently working on adding more variations of coat colors to my color guide and these foals will be offers only until I have the pictures I need. If no one has put a bid on them when their pictures are saved and added to my guide they will get a direct sale price instead and be for sale until they turn 4 years old. After that they will be rehomed if no one has either bought them directly or placed an offer.
Foals that don't have any useful coat colors will have a direct sale price from the start, with the option to place an offer for a lower price.

Offers that are extremely low will not be accepted until the horse turns 4 years of age. If your offer is somewhat reasonable I may accept it as soon as I don't need the foal anymore (if I get the desired pictures for my color guide for example), which may be at any age before 4 years old.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:17 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:17 pm