The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking for HIGH quality GRINDERS

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
~besthorsebreeder~
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for HIGH quality GRINDERS

Post by ~besthorsebreeder~ »

horsegirl008 wrote:
~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:Hi everyone! I am looking for high quality grinders, as I only have a few left. Please just let me know the price (I am open to whatever)!
I'm doing an auction for the two horses below once I get them back from Gabby. Check out this thread and feel free to make bids on the horses avaliable :D It will probably be a day or two before I get them back, but you can go ahead and bid :D
Also, if you're in need of grinder prospects (currently untrained) check out my young mares and young stallions barns and pastures - that's where most of my sale horses are kept :)
Tysm!! I will defiantly bid on smt and check out your grinder prospects! Ithink I might start to try and train so so that will defo be helpful :)
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: I'm doing an auction for the two horses below once I get them back from Gabby. Check out this thread and feel free to make bids on the horses avaliable :D It will probably be a day or two before I get them back, but you can go ahead and bid :D
Also, if you're in need of grinder prospects (currently untrained) check out my young mares and young stallions barns and pastures - that's where most of my sale horses are kept :)
Tysm!! I will defiantly bid on smt and check out your grinder prospects! Ithink I might start to try and train so so that will defo be helpful :)
Okay! Good luck! :D
Angelic_Horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Angelic_Horses »

hat creek wrote:
Angelic_Horses wrote:Gabby has some but they r a private line so no breeding I can ask them for you
Gabby is taking a break
I know they are my friend in real life so we can talk a lot
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:Hi everyone! I am looking for high quality grinders, as I only have a few left. Please just let me know the price (I am open to whatever)!
I'm selling this grinder mare: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3777919
Also her foal: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3809895
~besthorsebreeder~
Visit My Farm

Hannah771 wrote:
I'm selling this grinder mare: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3777919
Also her foal: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3809895
I bought the foal but unfortunately I cannot afford the mare. She is very pretty though!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

I bought the foal but unfortunately I cannot afford the mare. She is very pretty though!
Would you be able to afford the mare for a lower price? I can lower it, I just wanted to sell her for as much as I bought her. Let me know if you'd buy her for cheaper and suggest a price.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Hannah771 wrote:
~besthorsebreeder~ wrote: I bought the foal but unfortunately I cannot afford the mare. She is very pretty though!
Would you be able to afford the mare for a lower price? I can lower it, I just wanted to sell her for as much as I bought her. Let me know if you'd buy her for cheaper and suggest a price.
Thanks for buying the foal!
~besthorsebreeder~
Visit My Farm

Hannah771 wrote:
~besthorsebreeder~ wrote: I bought the foal but unfortunately I cannot afford the mare. She is very pretty though!
I looked her over again and saw you listed her for 90k and thought that would be good! Thank you so much!
“Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.” -Bill Murray

Official Stud Page: [closed, being renovated now]

~BHB~
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Hannah771 wrote: Would you be able to afford the mare for a lower price? I can lower it, I just wanted to sell her for as much as I bought her. Let me know if you'd buy her for cheaper and suggest a price.
I looked her over again and saw you listed her for 90k and thought that would be good! Thank you so much!
You're welcome! I hope you like her!
Also did you see I bred her to a black SMGCh stallion? I knew I would make a pretty mixed-up breed of foal, but maybe a champion too. That mare has competed with Dark ONyx (the stallion she's bred to) a few times, but lost.
~besthorsebreeder~
Visit My Farm

Hannah771 wrote:
~besthorsebreeder~ wrote: I looked her over again and saw you listed her for 90k and thought that would be good! Thank you so much!
You're welcome! I hope you like her!
Also did you see I bred her to a black SMGCh stallion? I knew I would make a pretty mixed-up breed of foal, but maybe a champion too. That mare has competed with Dark ONyx (the stallion she's bred to) a few times, but lost.
Thanks! I think I may use her in the future to make my own grinder line of grade horses, so I thought she would be great to start off with bc I love her genetics! I though he seemed like a good match (I will also be incorporating arabs later in my line) and he is also very pretty! I am so exited to see how she does in my line :P
“Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.” -Bill Murray

Official Stud Page: [closed, being renovated now]

~BHB~
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:32 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:32 am