The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking for HIGH quality GRINDERS

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for HIGH quality GRINDERS

Post by Diamond Filly »

~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: You're welcome! I hope you like her!
Also did you see I bred her to a black SMGCh stallion? I knew I would make a pretty mixed-up breed of foal, but maybe a champion too. That mare has competed with Dark ONyx (the stallion she's bred to) a few times, but lost.
Thanks! I think I may use her in the future to make my own grinder line of grade horses, so I thought she would be great to start off with bc I love her genetics! I though he seemed like a good match (I will also be incorporating arabs later in my line) and he is also very pretty! I am so exited to see how she does in my line :P
Yeah, me too! She does have great genetics, and I'm surprised she didn't get a higher title than Grand Champion. Could you let me know when she has her foal? I would like to see it since I bred it :)
Thanks!
~besthorsebreeder~
Visit My Farm

Post by ~besthorsebreeder~ »

Hannah771 wrote:
~besthorsebreeder~ wrote: Thanks! I think I may use her in the future to make my own grinder line of grade horses, so I thought she would be great to start off with bc I love her genetics! I though he seemed like a good match (I will also be incorporating arabs later in my line) and he is also very pretty! I am so exited to see how she does in my line :P
Yeah, me too! She does have great genetics, and I'm surprised she didn't get a higher title than Grand Champion. Could you let me know when she has her foal? I would like to see it since I bred it :)
Thanks!
Sure!
“Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.” -Bill Murray

Official Stud Page: [closed, being renovated now]

~BHB~
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Hannah771 wrote: Yeah, me too! She does have great genetics, and I'm surprised she didn't get a higher title than Grand Champion. Could you let me know when she has her foal? I would like to see it since I bred it :)
Thanks!
Sure!
Thanks!
~besthorsebreeder~
Visit My Farm

Hannah771 wrote:
~besthorsebreeder~ wrote: Sure!
Thanks!
She just had her foal!! I literally couldn’t be more exited, the stats of her filly is literally EXACTLY what I need for my project! Both of them are such good additions for my herd! Her and the horse you bred her with are such a good match!! Here is the fillies link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3812350

~BHB~
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Hannah771 wrote: Thanks!
She just had her foal!! I literally couldn’t be more exited, the stats of her filly is literally EXACTLY what I need for my project! Both of them are such good additions for my herd! Her and the horse you bred her with are such a good match!! Here is the fillies link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3812350
Wow! I agree! She does need to gain some more weight though. You already aged her up pretty fast!
~besthorsebreeder~
Visit My Farm

Hannah771 wrote:
~besthorsebreeder~ wrote: She just had her foal!! I literally couldn’t be more exited, the stats of her filly is literally EXACTLY what I need for my project! Both of them are such good additions for my herd! Her and the horse you bred her with are such a good match!! Here is the fillies link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3812350
Wow! I agree! She does need to gain some more weight though. You already aged her up pretty fast!
Oh yeah thanks for letting me know! I just got finished with resetting my whole farm with different barns for an update and my new project is with different temperaments, so getting food right is a painnnnnnn :roll:

~BHB~
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Hannah771 wrote: Wow! I agree! She does need to gain some more weight though. You already aged her up pretty fast!
Oh yeah thanks for letting me know! I just got finished with resetting my whole farm with different barns for an update and my new project is with different temperaments, so getting food right is a painnnnnnn :roll:
Oh, right...
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Hannah771 wrote:
~besthorsebreeder~ wrote: Oh yeah thanks for letting me know! I just got finished with resetting my whole farm with different barns for an update and my new project is with different temperaments, so getting food right is a painnnnnnn :roll:
Oh, right...
Funny I seem to be on HWO at the same time as you :)
~besthorsebreeder~
Visit My Farm

Hannah771 wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: Oh, right...
Funny I seem to be on HWO at the same time as you :)
Yeah :lol:

~BHB~
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:12 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:12 pm