The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ISO Shires

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

ISO Shires

Post by Woodstock »

Despite a decent population on this game it seems everyone wants to keep ahold on the shires they own :lol: There is 38 up for stud with exactly 0 having any energy. So I am in search of some new pureblood to acquire into my small herd.

I am needing these for breeding St. Lawrences so would like as many of these requirements to fit as possible:
Height: 15-17 hh
Build: Medium-Heavy
Body Size: 55-85%
Type: 60-90% pony type

These are not must haves for me but the more requirements they fit the better! I will pay more for a mare than a stallion as well as for each requirement that they fit I am willing to pay more as well. Please only offer your horse if you are willing to let it go for a reasonable price. I'm not interested in spending millions.

If you have a stallion you aren't willing to part with but would be willing to put up for stud that could work as well once I have some mares ready.

Thanks,
Woodstock.
twxlip
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO Shires

Post by twxlip »

Woodstock wrote:ping
Hey! I have a Shire stud on my side account, he doesn’t have the nicest BR (no reds, but only one green)
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3644560

He isn’t done growing apparently and will most likely grow to 17.1h, his body size is 75% and is 66% horse for type. He is a medium light, though.

Let me know if you’re interested in me putting him up for stud!

-Twxlip
“When riding a horse we leave our fear, troubles, and sadness behind on the ground.”— Juli Carlson.
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

twxlip wrote:
Hey! I have a Shire stud on my side account, he doesn’t have the nicest BR (no reds, but only one green)
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3644560

He isn’t done growing apparently and will most likely grow to 17.1h, his body size is 75% and is 66% horse for type. He is a medium light, though.

Let me know if you’re interested in me putting him up for stud!

-Twxlip
Hey! I would appreciate you putting him up for stud! Like stated they aren't requirements just nice bonuses. I have a couple on the heavier side mares I could breed him to! BR isn't super important to me as of right now just trying to get a nice stock going.

Thanks,
Woodstock.
twxlip
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by twxlip »

Woodstock wrote: Hey! I would appreciate you putting him up for stud! Like stated they aren't requirements just nice bonuses. I have a couple on the heavier side mares I could breed him to! BR isn't super important to me as of right now just trying to get a nice stock going.

Thanks,
Woodstock.
He's up! If you need his energy refilled just ping me :D
“When riding a horse we leave our fear, troubles, and sadness behind on the ground.”— Juli Carlson.
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Woodstock wrote:Despite a decent population on this game it seems everyone wants to keep ahold on the shires they own :lol: There is 38 up for stud with exactly 0 having any energy. So I am in search of some new pureblood to acquire into my small herd.

I am needing these for breeding St. Lawrences so would like as many of these requirements to fit as possible:
Height: 15-17 hh
Build: Medium-Heavy
Body Size: 55-85%
Type: 60-90% pony type

These are not must haves for me but the more requirements they fit the better! I will pay more for a mare than a stallion as well as for each requirement that they fit I am willing to pay more as well. Please only offer your horse if you are willing to let it go for a reasonable price. I'm not interested in spending millions.

If you have a stallion you aren't willing to part with but would be willing to put up for stud that could work as well once I have some mares ready.

Thanks,
Woodstock.
I have these guys ^-^
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/177775
like to be a lady living in the country with lots of horses and dogs.”
― Queen Elizabeth II

Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

twxlip wrote:
He's up! If you need his energy refilled just ping me :D
Thank you very much!
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

Emlyn wrote:
I have these guys ^-^
Would you consider selling either the mare or filly? Both the stallion and colt are quite off from what I am breeding towards unfortunately. If you wouldn't consider selling either mare or filly perhaps we could work out a way for me to get a foal out of one or the other?

Thanks,
Woodstock.
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Woodstock wrote:
Emlyn wrote:
I have these guys ^-^
Would you consider selling either the mare or filly? Both the stallion and colt are quite off from what I am breeding towards unfortunately. If you wouldn't consider selling either mare or filly perhaps we could work out a way for me to get a foal out of one or the other?

Thanks,
Woodstock.
I won't sell them, but I can make a deal where you been the desired stud and I'll pop her and give you the foal ^-^
― Queen Elizabeth II

Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

Emlyn wrote: I won't sell them, but I can make a deal where you been the desired stud and I'll pop her and give you the foal ^-^
I figured :lol: :lol: but I appreciate the offer! If you wouldn't mind breeding her to Him that would be great!
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Woodstock wrote:
Emlyn wrote: I won't sell them, but I can make a deal where you been the desired stud and I'll pop her and give you the foal ^-^
I figured :lol: :lol: but I appreciate the offer! If you wouldn't mind breeding her to Him that would be great!
Bred and popping now! ^-^
― Queen Elizabeth II

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:49 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:49 am