The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Tobaco [$$for sale$$]

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Artemis_Acanthus
Visit My Farm

Tobaco [$$for sale$$]

Post by Artemis_Acanthus »

Tobaco

Mixed Thoroughbred X Appaloosa (48%)
Height: 12.1hh
Weight: 594
Temperment: Bombproof

Report: I cannot be certain, but it seems he'll grow into a strong colt. He isn't the fastest colt around, but he isn't the slowest either. Your colt seems to have a good amount of stamina. About average movement, nothing special here. Man, this colt keeps a nice regular tempo, real nice! This beauty has a decent amount of balance. Your colt looks to be as agile as most. Your colt is of above average intelligence.
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Re: Tobaco [$$for sale$$]

Post by hat creek »

Artemis_Acanthus wrote:Tobaco

Mixed Thoroughbred X Appaloosa (48%)
Height: 12.1hh
Weight: 594
Temperment: Bombproof

Report: I cannot be certain, but it seems he'll grow into a strong colt. He isn't the fastest colt around, but he isn't the slowest either. Your colt seems to have a good amount of stamina. About average movement, nothing special here. Man, this colt keeps a nice regular tempo, real nice! This beauty has a decent amount of balance. Your colt looks to be as agile as most. Your colt is of above average intelligence.
Hey! I might be a little late to respond but how much are you asking? I am looking for colts rn that will make some what well grinders? :D
Artemis_Acanthus
Visit My Farm

Re: Tobaco [$$for sale$$]

Post by Artemis_Acanthus »

I am very sorry but is already sold to another. If you want, I can breed and sell you another if you have a specific request for what you want
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:03 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:03 pm