The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ISO Oldenburgs

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
twxlip
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

ISO Oldenburgs

Post by twxlip »

Hey all! I have a handful of Oldenburgs and crosses and I need some Mares and maybe about 2 stallions.

I'm looking for more towards 50+ HGP, but if there are gold and/or green comments ill take them, I'd rather stay away from red comments. I bred Oldenburgs before but lost track and aged my broods out on accident. They need more recognition for how awesome they are. Super flexible on prices. Thanks!

Twxlip
“When riding a horse we leave our fear, troubles, and sadness behind on the ground.”— Juli Carlson.
pepperproject
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO Oldenburgs

Post by pepperproject »

twxlip wrote:Hey all! I have a handful of Oldenburgs and crosses and I need some Mares and maybe about 2 stallions.

I'm looking for more towards 50+ HGP, but if there are gold and/or green comments ill take them, I'd rather stay away from red comments. I bred Oldenburgs before but lost track and aged my broods out on accident. They need more recognition for how awesome they are. Super flexible on prices. Thanks!

Twxlip
Hi! I found a mare and a stallion in the market:

Mare: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3798970
She has a little under 50k HGP but she has a green and gold so i thought maybe you'd like her?
Stallion: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3799028
Again, a little under 50k HGP but has 2 golds.

I thought maybe you would've already checked the market and maybe you saw these horses already but thought i'd show you anyways :D

Good luck with your Oldenburgs! :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:50 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:50 pm