The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Forest Horse Foal Trade

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Forest Horse Foal Trade

Post by EclipticEnd »

Looking to do a mutually beneficial trade of Forest Horses to lower COI in my herd and the herd of my trading partner as well as prevent an HGP plateau if possible. I don't care which gender of foal I get, but a filly is preferred. I'm willing to breed whichever.

Looking for the following:
-HGP over 62k for fillies / 64k for colts
-At least three golds and one or two additional golds/greens in the BR
-Conformation doesn't matter nor does color (Seal/Bay/Red/Grulla Dun prefered with no white markings)
-At least a 3* Evaluation for the Forest Horse breed
-60% or lower COI
-No relations to my herd within five generations / 3x Great Grandparents
-Younger than 3 years of age

Examples of my Forest Horses:
Stallions
Mares
Foals

My line is still young and not perfected; I've been inching up HGP and will deal with Conformation later. I intend for them to perform well in Western Pleasure. Conformation-wise, my line already has decent Movement with a mixture of good Balance and Stamina stats as well as low Speed. I haven't gotten all of their Conformations checked but I intend to soon.

I have only tested one horse from this line and he carries a Grand Championship in Western Pleasure with 93.7% wins / 63 starts. I'm currently training another with the intent to test him as well.

My stock are being born Bombproof most of the time so please keep that in mind.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:33 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:33 am