The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ISO Grinders!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
SweetP
Visit My Farm

ISO Grinders!

Post by SweetP »

I'm in search of more grinders for my farm especially since the only one i have left is reaching an old age. I would like to buy as soon as i can!

Im open to any price as long as it's fair and not overly priced. And hoppefully i don't sound weird saying this but i would also like to know the specific level and dicipline for the grinder (Ex: Racing lvl 10) Was i specific enough?

I would like this Grinder to be high quality and a reasonable age (Not too old.) And don't care about the breed.

I like to keep my grinders between Thin and Moderately fleshy because i find that that when i get the best results, but if your grinder is different please inform me :)

I'm looking for a grinder for TURNS and PT. Thanks so much!!
"A great horse will change your life. The truly special ones define it ..."

Pronous She/Her ♥
horsegirl008_freezer
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO Grinders!

Post by horsegirl008_freezer »

SweetP wrote:I'm in search of more grinders for my farm especially since the only one i have left is reaching an old age. I would like to buy as soon as i can!
I do auctions on my grinders here! The two up for auction right now ends tomorrow at midnight. I also have a TB x Arab grinder up for immediate sale for 500k. If that's too high, I'm willing to go down to 100k :) https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3437118
Last edited by horsegirl008_freezer on Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

SweetP wrote:I'm in search of more grinders for my farm especially since the only one i have left is reaching an old age. I would like to buy as soon as i can!

Im open to any price as long as it's fair and not overly priced. And hoppefully i don't sound weird saying this but i would also like to know the specific level and dicipline for the grinder (Ex: Racing lvl 10) Was i specific enough?

I would like this Grinder to be high quality and a reasonable age (Not too old.) And don't care about the breed.

I like to keep my grinders between Thin and Moderately fleshy because i find that that when i get the best results, but if your grinder is different please inform me :)

Hey! On my alt I have a Paint x Mustang grinder. She's no champed or shown yet just trained. She is a really neat color and a fair age. I bred her, her parents and trained her. I also have another grinder tho he's 19 and a Grand Champ in log pull and hunter. I am asking 50k - 100k since I need money but idk if that's a fair price or not?
She's already up for offers so you can just take hers she's on my alt! :D
~|H|~ Dicey & Spicey
SweetP
Visit My Farm

Post by SweetP »

hat creek wrote:

Hey! On my alt I have a Paint x Mustang grinder. She's no champed or shown yet just trained. She is a really neat color and a fair age. I bred her, her parents and trained her. I also have another grinder tho he's 19 and a Grand Champ in log pull and hunter. I am asking 50k - 100k since I need money but idk if that's a fair price or not?
~|H|~ Dicey & Spicey
Thanks so much! Will 75k do? I'll ofer soon :)

Pronous She/Her ♥
SweetP
Visit My Farm

Post by SweetP »

horsegirl008_freezer wrote:
I do auctions on my grinders here! The two up for auction right now ends tomorrow at midnight. I also have a TB x Arab grinder up for immediate sale for 500k. If that's too high, I'm willing to go down to 100k :) https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3437118
Thank you! 500k is a bit too high for me so 100k will do :)

Pronous She/Her ♥
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

SweetP wrote:
hat creek wrote: Hey! On my alt I have a Paint x Mustang grinder. She's no champed or shown yet just trained. She is a really neat color and a fair age. I bred her, her parents and trained her. I also have another grinder tho he's 19 and a Grand Champ in log pull and hunter. I am asking 50k - 100k since I need money but idk if that's a fair price or not?
~|H|~ Dicey & Spicey
Thanks so much! Will 75k do? I'll ofer soon :)
Tysm! Just offer on her when your ready<3
horsegirl008_freezer
Visit My Farm

SweetP wrote:
horsegirl008_freezer wrote: I do auctions on my grinders here! The two up for auction right now ends tomorrow at midnight. I also have a TB x Arab grinder up for immediate sale for 500k. If that's too high, I'm willing to go down to 100k :) https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3437118
Okay! I'll put her up for offers :)
horsegirl008_freezer
Visit My Farm

SweetP wrote:
Okay! I'll put her up for offers :)
Says you're not skilled enough to own another horse...try either rehoming or selling :)
SweetP
Visit My Farm

Post by SweetP »

horsegirl008_freezer wrote: Okay! I'll put her up for offers :)
Says you're not skilled enough to own another horse...try either rehoming or selling :)
Should be good now!

Pronous She/Her ♥
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

Not long ago I sold you my horse Dicey & Spicy well if you like her I have another grinder I bred and some other random grinders for sale! Idk how to link on mobile but if you look you should see a title saying ∆•Grinder Sale•∆ check it out I have some good grinders if you would still like too<3 :D :D :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:59 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:59 pm