Community Forum

ISO Grinders!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
SweetP
Visit My Farm

ISO Grinders!

Post by SweetP »

I'm in search of more grinders for my farm especially since the only one i have left is reaching an old age. I would like to buy as soon as i can!

Im open to any price as long as it's fair and not overly priced. And hoppefully i don't sound weird saying this but i would also like to know the specific level and dicipline for the grinder (Ex: Racing lvl 10) Was i specific enough?

I would like this Grinder to be high quality and a reasonable age (Not too old.) And don't care about the breed.

I like to keep my grinders between Thin and Moderately fleshy because i find that that when i get the best results, but if your grinder is different please inform me :)

I'm looking for a grinder for TURNS and PT. Thanks so much!!
"A great horse will change your life. The truly special ones define it ..."

Pronous She/Her ♥
horsegirl008_freezer
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO Grinders!

Post by horsegirl008_freezer »

SweetP wrote:I'm in search of more grinders for my farm especially since the only one i have left is reaching an old age. I would like to buy as soon as i can!
I do auctions on my grinders here! The two up for auction right now ends tomorrow at midnight. I also have a TB x Arab grinder up for immediate sale for 500k. If that's too high, I'm willing to go down to 100k :) https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3437118
Last edited by horsegirl008_freezer on March 24th, 2023, 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

SweetP wrote:I'm in search of more grinders for my farm especially since the only one i have left is reaching an old age. I would like to buy as soon as i can!

Im open to any price as long as it's fair and not overly priced. And hoppefully i don't sound weird saying this but i would also like to know the specific level and dicipline for the grinder (Ex: Racing lvl 10) Was i specific enough?

I would like this Grinder to be high quality and a reasonable age (Not too old.) And don't care about the breed.

I like to keep my grinders between Thin and Moderately fleshy because i find that that when i get the best results, but if your grinder is different please inform me :)

Hey! On my alt I have a Paint x Mustang grinder. She's no champed or shown yet just trained. She is a really neat color and a fair age. I bred her, her parents and trained her. I also have another grinder tho he's 19 and a Grand Champ in log pull and hunter. I am asking 50k - 100k since I need money but idk if that's a fair price or not?
She's already up for offers so you can just take hers she's on my alt! :D
~|H|~ Dicey & Spicey
SweetP
Visit My Farm

Post by SweetP »

hat creek wrote:

Hey! On my alt I have a Paint x Mustang grinder. She's no champed or shown yet just trained. She is a really neat color and a fair age. I bred her, her parents and trained her. I also have another grinder tho he's 19 and a Grand Champ in log pull and hunter. I am asking 50k - 100k since I need money but idk if that's a fair price or not?
~|H|~ Dicey & Spicey
Thanks so much! Will 75k do? I'll ofer soon :)

Pronous She/Her ♥
SweetP
Visit My Farm

Post by SweetP »

horsegirl008_freezer wrote:
I do auctions on my grinders here! The two up for auction right now ends tomorrow at midnight. I also have a TB x Arab grinder up for immediate sale for 500k. If that's too high, I'm willing to go down to 100k :) https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3437118
Thank you! 500k is a bit too high for me so 100k will do :)

Pronous She/Her ♥
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

SweetP wrote:
hat creek wrote: Hey! On my alt I have a Paint x Mustang grinder. She's no champed or shown yet just trained. She is a really neat color and a fair age. I bred her, her parents and trained her. I also have another grinder tho he's 19 and a Grand Champ in log pull and hunter. I am asking 50k - 100k since I need money but idk if that's a fair price or not?
~|H|~ Dicey & Spicey
Thanks so much! Will 75k do? I'll ofer soon :)
Tysm! Just offer on her when your ready<3
horsegirl008_freezer
Visit My Farm

SweetP wrote:
horsegirl008_freezer wrote: I do auctions on my grinders here! The two up for auction right now ends tomorrow at midnight. I also have a TB x Arab grinder up for immediate sale for 500k. If that's too high, I'm willing to go down to 100k :) https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3437118
Okay! I'll put her up for offers :)
horsegirl008_freezer
Visit My Farm

SweetP wrote:
Okay! I'll put her up for offers :)
Says you're not skilled enough to own another horse...try either rehoming or selling :)
SweetP
Visit My Farm

Post by SweetP »

horsegirl008_freezer wrote: Okay! I'll put her up for offers :)
Says you're not skilled enough to own another horse...try either rehoming or selling :)
Should be good now!

Pronous She/Her ♥
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

Not long ago I sold you my horse Dicey & Spicy well if you like her I have another grinder I bred and some other random grinders for sale! Idk how to link on mobile but if you look you should see a title saying ∆•Grinder Sale•∆ check it out I have some good grinders if you would still like too<3 :D :D :D
Become a Patron!