The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

COME SEE!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

COME SEE!

Post by Diamond Filly »

Looking for Russian Don, Orlov Trotter, and Kazakh mares. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY! I am desperately in need of all of them. I am trying to create a Yili horse, which I'm sure would be a great addition to the racing competitions.
I WILL PAY ANY PRICE I CAN AFFORD IF IT IS A 5* MARE OF ANY OF THOSE THREE BREEDS! Even better, a Russian Don x Orlov Trotter!

Thanks!
Hannah771
RummyCrummy
Visit My Farm

Re: COME SEE!

Post by RummyCrummy »

Hannah771 wrote:Looking for Russian Don, Orlov Trotter, and Kazakh mares. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY! I am desperately in need of all of them. I am trying to create a Yili horse, which I'm sure would be a great addition to the racing competitions.
I WILL PAY ANY PRICE I CAN AFFORD IF IT IS A 5* MARE OF ANY OF THOSE THREE BREEDS! Even better, a Russian Don x Orlov Trotter!

Thanks!
Hannah771
I was trying to create a Kustanai a while back so i do have a Kazakh mare and a Russian don mare!
Unfortunately, my Kazakh mare Only has a Eval of 2*
And my Russian Don Mare has a 3* Eval which isn't that bad but still isnt 5* as like you were searching for.

I also know there is lots of Orlov Trotters up for stud but all their evals are N/A

The Yili breed does seam quite dificult as the breeds to create it are rare aswell. I would say you were lucky i even had these horses!

I suggest you go look at some of EclipticEnds breed all rare breeds posts and see if he has any of the breeds you are looking for. I know he loves to help out people who are also trying to repopulated rare breeds! :D
~besthorsebreeder~
Visit My Farm

Post by ~besthorsebreeder~ »

Hannah771 wrote:Looking for Russian Don, Orlov Trotter, and Kazakh mares. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY! I am desperately in need of all of them. I am trying to create a Yili horse, which I'm sure would be a great addition to the racing competitions.

Thanks!
Hannah771
I have a Russian Don 4* Mare (https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3384774). She is good in everything but height (she is 18 instead of 16). Lmk if you want her, and if you do what your price would be. Please keep in mind that even through she is only a 4* that I only have 2 other mares like her! I am pretty flexible thought, just offer what you can if you want her!
“Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.” -Bill Murray

Official Stud Page: [closed, being renovated now]

~BHB~
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

RummyCrummy wrote:

Thanks!
Hannah771
I was trying to create a Kustanai a while back so i do have a Kazakh mare and a Russian don mare!
And my Russian Don Mare has a 3* Eval which isn't that bad but still isnt 5* as like you were searching for.

I also know there is lots of Orlov Trotters up for stud but all their evals are N/A

The Yili breed does seam quite dificult as the breeds to create it are rare aswell. I would say you were lucky i even had these horses!

I suggest you go look at some of EclipticEnds breed all rare breeds posts and see if he has any of the breeds you are looking for. I know he loves to help out people who are also trying to repopulated rare breeds! :D
Okay, thanks so much! I might check out your kazakh mare if you would sell it if I can't find any with a better evaluation. Thanks!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:

Thanks!
Hannah771
I have a Russian Don 4* Mare (https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3384774). She is good in everything but height (she is 18 instead of 16). Lmk if you want her, and if you do what your price would be. Please keep in mind that even through she is only a 4* that I only have 2 other mares like her! I am pretty flexible thought, just offer what you can if you want her!
I would like her if you could spare her and if I can afford it! thanks!
RummyCrummy
Visit My Farm

Post by RummyCrummy »

Hannah771 wrote:
RummyCrummy wrote:

Okay, thanks so much! I might check out your kazakh mare if you would sell it if I can't find any with a better evaluation. Thanks!
Ofc! Just let me know :D
Also can i just let you borrow her for a price, just because i dont think i want to sell her. Even if she is 18 years old.
~besthorsebreeder~
Visit My Farm

Hannah771 wrote:
~besthorsebreeder~ wrote: I have a Russian Don 4* Mare (https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3384774). She is good in everything but height (she is 18 instead of 16). Lmk if you want her, and if you do what your price would be. Please keep in mind that even through she is only a 4* that I only have 2 other mares like her! I am pretty flexible thought, just offer what you can if you want her!
I would like her if you could spare her and if I can afford it! thanks!
I could sell her to you for 150k! Lmk if that works with you!

~BHB~
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

RummyCrummy wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: Okay, thanks so much! I might check out your kazakh mare if you would sell it if I can't find any with a better evaluation. Thanks!
Ofc! Just let me know :D
Also can i just let you borrow her for a price, just because i dont think i want to sell her. Even if she is 18 years old.
Right, I understand! If I can't find a better Kazakh, I'll get back to you and maybe borrow her if I can afford it. :) Thanks for your help! ;)
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: I would like her if you could spare her and if I can afford it! thanks!
I could sell her to you for 150k! Lmk if that works with you!
Hmm... That's a little on the expensive side for me, but if I can't find another I might try it! Thanks for your help! :)
~besthorsebreeder~
Visit My Farm

Hannah771 wrote:
~besthorsebreeder~ wrote: I could sell her to you for 150k! Lmk if that works with you!
Hmm... That's a little on the expensive side for me, but if I can't find another I might try it! Thanks for your help! :)
Okay, just tell me if you change your mind :)

~BHB~
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:09 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:09 am