The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

RBRC Sale: North Swedish Horses and Dole Gudbrandsdals || Prices Reduced

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

RBRC Sale: North Swedish Horses and Dole Gudbrandsdals || Prices Reduced

Post by EclipticEnd »

All profits from this sale will be going to the RBRC. We thank you for your continued support and hope to present more rare breeds soon.

Please do not quote this.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
For a good while we've been working on breeding Latvian Harness Horses, going from Dole Gudbrandsdals to North Swedish Horses.

Latvians have been a success; we now have the ability to breed them and make a bigger herd to present later. At the moment their numbers are few and so they will not be included in this sale.

With this success, we'll be selling the Doles and Norths that are no longer needed in the hope that other breeders may pick some up as a project and see the population of these breeds flourish. You're welcome to buy these horses for whatever reason be it breeding, competing, etc.

If you're in the RBRC and would like some of these horses, please let me know and I'll transfer you them.

These horses haven't been tested for competitive value, but most of their builds seem to be decent for Reining, Cutting, Hunter, and/or Working Ranch. They could make decent starting horses for players looking to get into those disciplines.

All horses will be at a pay what you want basis for non-club members and $1 for registered members. You're welcome to offer more if you wish as an extra donation to the club, but it's not required.

Please do not remove any brands from the horses that you buy here. This is their official leave of the club, so any offspring are not obligated to keep the brand.
Without further ado, here's the horses. Ones on my freeze account will be linked separately. Please note that some mares on this account may be pregnant with possible Latvians. If they're in a sale pasture then they are indeed up for sale regardless of any foals they may have. They will not be re-bred if they give birth before being sold/picked up by their buyer.

Dole Gudbrandsdals
Mares
❖║R•B•R•C║❖ Flux
Stallions
❖║R•B•R•C║❖ Hawthorn
❖║R•B•R•C║❖ Newton
❖║R•B•R•C║❖ Lunar
❖║R•B•R•C║❖ Custom Luck
❖║R•B•R•C║❖ Remember Me
❖║R•B•R•C║❖ Cinder

North Swedish Horses
Stallions
❖║R•B•R•C║❖ Deimos
❖║R•B•R•C║❖ Phobos
❖║R•B•R•C║❖ Mars
❖║R•B•R•C║❖ Ares

Additional NSH (including mares) can be found here:
Pasture 1
Pasture 2
Note that these pastures will be restocked as openings in space present themselves.

Thank you for your support!

This sale has raised $160,000 from 2 horses for the RBRC.
Last edited by EclipticEnd on Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:08 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Re: RBRC Sale: North Swedish Horses and Dole Gudbrandsdals

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

EclipticEnd wrote:.
Sorry if my message seems off, just finished a book and was having a breakdown :_D

Anyway, I'm really interested in https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3805839 if that would be at all possible. I haven't been taking turns, but my Norths are still in the crosses stage and only have a max eval of 3, so having a proven purebred North will help a ton. Thanks :D
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:.
Sorry if my message seems off, just finished a book and was having a breakdown :_D

Anyway, I'm really interested in https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3805839 if that would be at all possible. I haven't been taking turns, but my Norths are still in the crosses stage and only have a max eval of 3, so having a proven purebred North will help a ton. Thanks :D
Certainly! It very much depends on what your Doles look like evaluation-wise with this one (with most of the Norths I have honestly), but by all means you can have him. He's up for offers.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

I'm going to start aging horses so if you're interested in any on this account then get them while you can. Dole Gudbrandsdals have 199 living horses at this point in time and North Swedish Horses have 290.

I know that some of the horses have over 58,000 HGP; I'm pretty sure they're ones that're linked individually from my freeze account. If you're interested in taking them up as a breeding project then I'd suggest checking those first.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Bumping this back up; I've cycled in a few horses and some have aged out. All are still for sale and prices are halved.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: RBRC Sale: North Swedish Horses and Dole Gudbrandsdals || Prices Reduced

Post by EclipticEnd »

Prices have been reduced to allow you to pay what you want for the remaining horses. I'm hoping for them to find good homes and perhaps have a few foals for their new owners before they age out, but what happens will happen.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:56 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:56 pm