The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

NEED A RUSSIAN DON MARE!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: NEED A RUSSIAN DON MARE!

Post by EclipticEnd »

Diamond Filly wrote:I'll take any Russian Don mare that has an eval over 3 and is priced for under 150k (150k is still a lot for me). Or I could borrow a Russian Don mare for a few days.

I need a Russian Don for the formula to breed a Yili. Even better is a Russian Don x Orlov Trotter. I'd pay 200k for that cross.

Also if you know of any Mecklenburgs, that would be great. Any gender and eval for a Mecklenburg, and I'll go as high as 150k for one.

Thanks! Check out my other topics too; I'm looking for a lot of different horses!
Hiya! I was browsing the market and saw this mare just got posted for 20k. Not sure about the evals, though. Just letting you know since I remembered seeing this ISO!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote:I'll take any Russian Don mare that has an eval over 3 and is priced for under 150k (150k is still a lot for me). Or I could borrow a Russian Don mare for a few days.

I need a Russian Don for the formula to breed a Yili. Even better is a Russian Don x Orlov Trotter. I'd pay 200k for that cross.

Also if you know of any Mecklenburgs, that would be great. Any gender and eval for a Mecklenburg, and I'll go as high as 150k for one.

Thanks! Check out my other topics too; I'm looking for a lot of different horses!
Hiya! I was browsing the market and saw this mare just got posted for 20k. Not sure about the evals, though. Just letting you know since I remembered seeing this ISO!
Thanks for letting me know! Unfortunately, she's eval 2*. If I can't find any better Russian Dons then I'll try her out though. She's pretty expensive for such a low evaluation!
MintySugarHorse2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by MintySugarHorse2 »

Hey! I cant find our OG forum but your foal is ready https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3840359
I apologize for the wait :(
Proud breeder and trainer of MSH horses
—————
MSH Competing, mintysugarhorse
—————
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/191314
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

MintySugarHorse2 wrote:

Hey! I cant find our OG forum but your foal is ready https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3840359
Wow, I already forgot about this! Thanks, and no problem! :) 200k, right?
MintySugarHorse2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by MintySugarHorse2 »

Diamond Filly wrote:
MintySugarHorse2 wrote:
Wow, I already forgot about this! Thanks, and no problem! :) 200k, right?
Yes thank you. And again, I really am so sorry it took so long. I did not plan on taking a 2 month break from HWO :? :lol:
Proud breeder and trainer of MSH horses
—————
MSH Competing, mintysugarhorse
—————
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/191314
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

MintySugarHorse2 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Wow, I already forgot about this! Thanks, and no problem! :) 200k, right?
Yes thank you. And again, I really am so sorry it took so long. I did not plan on taking a 2 month break from HWO :? :lol:
Right! That's totally fine!
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Boo

Post by hat creek »

Diamond Filly wrote:...
Hey! I was wanting to tell you I am open to Champ your horses for you! :D
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Re: Boo

Post by Diamond Filly »

hat creek wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote:...
Hey! I was wanting to tell you I am open to Champ your horses for you! :D
Oh! How much do you charge? Can you champ to SMGCh? Do you have an example of a horse you've champed before? Sorry for all the questions! :lol:
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

Diamond Filly wrote:
hat creek wrote: Hey! I was wanting to tell you I am open to Champ your horses for you! :D
Oh! How much do you charge? Can you champ to SMGCh? Do you have an example of a horse you've champed before? Sorry for all the questions! :lol:
I do not have a linkable example atm. I will charge 10k off the start and the highest I have champed is MGCH++ so I can try<3 :D
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

hat creek wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Oh! How much do you charge? Can you champ to SMGCh? Do you have an example of a horse you've champed before? Sorry for all the questions! :lol:
I do not have a linkable example atm. I will charge 10k off the start and the highest I have champed is MGCH++ so I can try<3 :D
Okay! Sounds great! Can you do links? I can link a filly that is ready to be champed. I'd like her champed in all the disciplines her sire competed in, in order.
Link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3854157
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:30 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:30 am