The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Rehoming horses

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Brooklyn Prescott
Visit My Farm

Rehoming horses

Post by Brooklyn Prescott »

dupunicia wrote: Ping
Hey, I have noticed you bought a horse named Skylar from my stud account, Stud farm MUD FL FA, but then rehomed him. Please don't rehome my horses, he was a special horse and I was wishing he would have gone to a better, more loving, home. Next time please think before you buy, its disrespectful to rehome horses from other people without asking.

- MUDlark Mustangs and NABS, CS.
ssochamp10
Visit My Farm

Re: Rehoming horses

Post by ssochamp10 »

Brooklyn Prescott wrote:
dupunicia wrote: Ping
Hey, I have noticed you bought a horse named Skylar from my stud account, Stud farm MUD FL FA, but then rehomed him. Please don't rehome my horses, he was a special horse and I was wishing he would have gone to a better, more loving, home. Next time please think before you buy, its disrespectful to rehome horses from other people without asking.

- MUDlark Mustangs and NABS, CS.
At the same time you can't control what people do with your horses once they are sold to someone else. If he was a special horse don't sell him. It is not disrespectful to rehome horses from other people without asking because it is THIER HORSE. It is not your horse anymore.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:53 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:53 pm