The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

NAB Foals

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
palomino.lover
Visit My Farm

NAB Foals

Post by palomino.lover »

Diamond Filly wrote: Ping
Hey Diamond Filly, I was wonder if you could put these three colts up for sale when you are free. They are so cute!!

Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Re: NAB Foals

Post by Diamond Filly »

palomino.lover wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Ping
Hey Diamond Filly, I was wonder if you could put these three colts up for sale when you are free. They are so cute!!

The first is up for offers! Offer whatever you want, I need them sold. I have another horse up for offers for Retsi's giveaway so I can only put one up at a time.
palomino.lover
Visit My Farm

Post by palomino.lover »

Diamond Filly wrote:
palomino.lover wrote:

The first is up for offers! Offer whatever you want, I need them sold. I have another horse up for offers for Retsi's giveaway so I can only put one up at a time.
Im in the middle of a biding war rn for a mare so I cant offer a lot. Butt I offered on the first one
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Diamond Filly wrote:
palomino.lover wrote:

2nd is up.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

palomino.lover wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: The first is up for offers! Offer whatever you want, I need them sold. I have another horse up for offers for Retsi's giveaway so I can only put one up at a time.
Im in the middle of a biding war rn for a mare so I cant offer a lot. Butt I offered on the first one
You can offer as low as $100 if you like.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: The first is up for offers! Offer whatever you want, I need them sold. I have another horse up for offers for Retsi's giveaway so I can only put one up at a time.
2nd is up.
3rd is up.
palomino.lover
Visit My Farm

Post by palomino.lover »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: 2nd is up.
3rd is up.

Thank you so much Diamond Filly!!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

palomino.lover wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: 3rd is up.

Thank you so much Diamond Filly!!
You're welcome! Let me know when you want any more! I'll be selling some mares soon too.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:45 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:45 pm